Player X vs Player Y vs Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

I went with Cripps and based on tonight am quite happy with that decision even though he handballed far too often.
That was my only worry with Cripps (and is my worry about Crouch) is his want to handball all the time.
He had 36 disposals tonight and got 130 which is a pretty good return, but I would be worried about the games where he only gets 25 touches and scores 80 odd. His tackling and scoring on goal might make up for that over the year though.

That was my only worry with Cripps (and is my worry about Crouch) is his want to handball all the time.
He had 36 disposals tonight and got 130 which is a pretty good return, but I would be worried about the games where he only gets 25 touches and scores 80 odd. His tackling and scoring on goal might make up for that over the year though.
Cripps was everywhere tonight. Gibbs' departure might be the catalyst for him taking his game to the next level. If he can replicate that form a few more times he will become a must have.

Some of the 'tackles' he was being awarded last night were very generous. If they keep that up he will average 120.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Treloar but as a Crows supporter tempted to go gibbs for the enjoyment of it.
I don’t think Crouch/Sloane stealhis points either, he had Murphy/Cripps at Carlton. I guess the only thing is will Gibbs get tagged now or will they still go Sloane? But they may not go the tag at all as the Crows have so many gun mids now

interesting now that Lobb has been named with no Simpson im questioning whether to put him in over Sicily..

Sicily & Coniglio Vs Lobb & Neale?

Sloane could go balistic if Gibbs get the tag.....we can see what Sloane does when he roams free.

My gut says Sloane will still get tagged first

Sloane will get tagged first he has a massive impact on games if left free.

This is why I've gone for Gibbs he has a great DT game. gets 30+ whilst finding marks and tackling. I also really wanted a crows player not going for Laird at the start!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back