3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. I still have 1000's of points saved from the 360/PS3 heydays. I basically just use them on current gen games after they get price drops now though. I don't think I've bought a brand new game there this gen. Mainly due to shipping times.
When permissible I subscribe to specific price drops on certain items and just wait for the inevitable email.

Agreed. I still have 1000's of points saved from the 360/PS3 heydays. I basically just use them on current gen games after they get price drops now though. I don't think I've bought a brand new game there this gen. Mainly due to shipping times.
I don't buy a lot of games on release so it's great for me. I tend to bulk-buy 3-5 older games (talking 4-5 months after release) with the help of player point discounts every now and then. With that system you replenish your points almost quicker than you can spend them.

But yeah, I don't use it when I want a new release anymore. Not cheap enough to justify the wait.

I don't buy a lot of games on release so it's great for me. I tend to bulk-buy 3-5 older games (talking 4-5 months after release) with the help of player point discounts every now and then. With that system you replenish your points almost quicker than you can spend them.

But yeah, I don't use it when I want a new release anymore. Not cheap enough to justify the wait.

Yeah, that's almost exactly what I do, ha. Very few games will get a day one purchase from me. If I can't find games cheap on BSS groups on Facebook, I'll do a bit of a bulk buy on OGS after they've been out for a bit.

It's a shame though, I used to buy all my games from them. They were so far ahead of the pack at one point.

Yeah, that's almost exactly what I do, ha. Very few games will get a day one purchase from me. If I can't find games cheap on BSS groups on Facebook, I'll do a bit of a bulk buy on OGS after they've been out for a bit.

It's a shame though, I used to buy all my games from them. They were so far ahead of the pack at one point.
They're the reason I have a retail version of the original Xenoblade Chronicles. That was a great day for me.

More on topic, I upgraded my pre-orders for Sun and Moon to the Collector's Editions at EB. The extra tenner each seems decent. I've actually been shopping there more lately. I guess a bit like OGS, if you use their rewards program and price match, they can work out alright.

More on topic, I upgraded my pre-orders for Sun and Moon to the Collector's Editions at EB. The extra tenner each seems decent. I've actually been shopping there more lately. I guess a bit like OGS, if you use their rewards program and price match, they can work out alright.
The only thing I use EB World for these days is their holding period for newly released preorders. But I have saved a good dollar with price matching as you've said.

What the *... i am not a fan of the Z Moves, they just look stupidly over powered.

The new pokemom were mostly pretty dope. Ice Steel Sandslash is epic.

Seems to be no Gyms/Elite 4 confirmed.

I'll see how it is, but I swear if the games story line is some wishy washy help me do this, help me do that, i'll help you be the hero Extra G-Rated crap i'll be bored.

I want some ******* tension and excitement back in the game. Everyone's too bloody nice these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the ****... i am not a fan of the Z Moves, they just look stupidly over powered.

The new pokemom were mostly pretty dope. Ice Steel Sandslash is epic.

Seems to be no Gyms/Elite 4 confirmed.

I'll see how it is, but I swear if the games story line is some wishy washy help me do this, help me do that, i'll help you be the hero Extra G-Rated crap i'll be bored.

I want some ******* tension and excitement back in the game. Everyone's too bloody nice these days.
Just do a Nuzlocke mate I lost that tension years ago but a Nuzlocke playthrough well and truely keeps you invested. Personally think the post game will be going back to Kalos to challenge the gyms there

Just do a Nuzlocke mate I lost that tension years ago but a Nuzlocke playthrough well and truely keeps you invested. Personally think the post game will be going back to Kalos to challenge the gyms there
I just want an actual Rival again, like Blue or Gold. I hate the stupid "friend" rivals like Wally, it takes all the fun out of the game.

I'm not sure how to feel about that trailer. Some of it looks pretty cool, some definitely feels... not cool. I'm confused.

On face value, I can't say i'm a fan with getting rid of gyms and replacing them with what they have. That doesn't seem very Pokemony.

13895442_1153259444748758_7080064267619246569_n.jpg

Love these designs, especially Ninetails and even Exeggutor. Don't know why they had to introduce Z moves which look way overpowered.

I'm not sure how to feel about that trailer. Some of it looks pretty cool, some definitely feels... not cool. I'm confused.

On face value, I can't say i'm a fan with getting rid of gyms and replacing them with what they have. That doesn't seem very Pokemony.

Its about damn time. There is so much you can do with the Pokemon RPGs, gyms have been stale since gen 2 or 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back