Poker Premiers League 2009 - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

$100 Freeroll

Date

Wednesday 13th May, 8PM

Prize

This tournament is a freeroll with $100 in prize money.

No entry fee!

Venue

Dirty Stack Poker - You must join via this link or the link on PokerPremiers.com to be eligible for the special deals we've lined up.

How do I take part?

After joining Dirty Stack Poker, register in the Poker Premiers League.

If you're already registered in the Poker Premiers League be sure to edit your Poker Premiers profile to include your DSP user name.

JOIN EARLY to avoid disappointment and get yourself set up properly. If you have trouble 5 minutes before the tournament starts you're probably going to miss out.

Find the tournament listed under Scheduled -> Freerolls -> BigFooty Poker Premiers Week 3

Password has been emailed, but PM me if you do not have it. I'll send it out again on Wednesday.

picture.php

Bonus

When you join Dirty Stack Poker as part of the Poker Premiers League you get:

* 100% Bonus up to $500 on your first deposit.

* The VIP Club Never-Ending-Bonus - Every time you play raked hands and tourneys you receive points which are cashed out into your account automatically = free money for playing.

Normally you'd sign up at DSP and start at the lowest level in their VIP club. However, we have secured a special deal for Poker Premiers (and indeed anyone referred by BigFooty).

With the BigFooty deal you go into the VIP club at the top level - no need to grind away moving up levels.

So from day one you are earning points at the top rate. Your points are automatically cashed into your account at $5 per 600 points. You're getting about 30% of rake back at that rate.

Questions?

Ask here, PM me or TheTrav, or contact DSP's online help chatroom which many people have found very helpful.

Join Now

Register now to avoid disappointment.

Some people have minor troubles getting set up, particularly with firewalls and so on. If this happens to you 3 minutes before the tournament you will probably miss out.

Hey Chief,

I'm in for tonight. Ive got a suggestion for next week or this week if it isnt to late. Maybe for a bit of fun you could set a bounty on certain players, maybe the top 5 from the last Freeroll.

Not sure if you know the way bounty works, if you don't ill explain anyway.

Set bounty on certain players, if you knock that player out of the tournament you get extra chips added to your stack, ive played in some pub tournaments where this happens, and its alot of fun.

If we were to have a bounty we would probably only keep it to the winner of last weeks comp, but a decent suggestion, depends if DSP can set that up, or maybe someone wins a prize if they knock out tbe bounty.

sounds like a ripper idea... would make it heaps of fun if that was the case.... and also chief, whens the ladder going to be updated?
Once everyone confirms their DSP name on PokerPremiers.

A bounty would be horrible to be honest. I won it in week one and if I knew I had a bounty on me, I would just take advantage of it with people hopefully doing stupid bets against me and building up my chip count.

I am playing today for the second time. The first time I was on the final table so watch out I will take it down tonight guaranteed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out in 20th Position.

Whats with bloody iPoker sites.

I copped k6 two hands in a row on a number of occasions same with K9 and Q9.. But couldn't get a win with any of them..

Should have played this tournament on Pacific Poker, not the best graphics but by far the best game play i have played in.

Nice.

Gone in 15th. had TT on AQ4 flop the hand before and folded.
On tilt for the next hand, AT vs AQ vs AA

Serves me right. :p:eek:

14th I think after being chip leader with roughly 16 to go.
KJ V K10 All in after the flop of KQ8.
I have KJ,
turn J,
river A.
Thats poker.

I play like such crap if I get 6-7 hands of rubbish in a row.

Must be patient. :thumbsdown:

Same here, i must learn to be patient.

Had a good night recovered from a ordinary start with AA but threw it away in the end.
Won a S&G on FT while playing and lost control of my play.
Should never have gone out like I did after playing well for most of the night. Bad bad play on my behalf and not great for the Tigers. Might be a bit of the onfield play of the Tigers rubbing off on my poker play.
Had a good night and as long as I can sort out Dirty Stack with my deposite (think Ive sent 200 emails) see you all next week.
Go Tigers!!

Sorry guys was going to play this tonitebut had trouble registing support tried there best to get me in but it was a fraction late hopfully will play you guys next week have missed thses tourneys.Just while i'm here was down to last 35 players in a $3 knockout on full tilt when my KK all in preflop v AK and he hit an ace on the flop if my kings held up would have been in a nice possie to final table.:(:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back