Preview Port Adelaide v Melbourne - Round 21 - Adelaide Oval - 7:10pm ACST

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, sorry to intrude on your thread. I'm flying over for the game this weekend and wanted to know what you might recommend for a good pub to grab a beer at tonight (staying near the convention centre) to watch the footy, and then tomorrow where you'd recommend going pre game for drinks? Always been a bit of a bucket list thing of mine to see a game of footy at the Adelaide oval, so I'm really excited to be here!
Don't know about tonight, but +1 for the Game Day Village tomorrow for the game. It's run by the PAFC so no money goes into the dirty coffers of the AOSMA. https://www.facebook.com/GameDayVillage/ . I don't drink myself but the beers are way cheaper than inside the ground. I'll make a stop there at 1/2 time too :)

This game is going to show us nothing win lose or draw. We know everything we need to know about this team and its coaches and frankly im extremely disinterested apart from J palmer and DBJ. The rest nah!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you're up spiking a temp of 38.3 nearing 2am on gameday and you're addicted to the 2009-12 misery of always turning up out of spite.

Universe, carn.

FaarkKern this weather looks like shit. Does nothing ever go our way this year?

Fify. He can't even control the weather. Dud. :D

On another note, surely it must be round 22. Are we there yet? :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back