Port Adelaide: We Exist To Win Sponsorships

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t seen you since 11/4

Frontrunner is correct
Once again no answer :) I do remember you although being overseas when Sando was going full s**t. I'll give you kudos for hanging around with this CM crap. Although you were labelled FOTY i dont agree with it. You hold your Bay 13 tribe together. s**t fights would be so lame without you. I'm not racist, i fuc..d up. Look forward to more banter next season. I'll post a bit more and attack the ball not the player. Oh, Tex is a big s**t truck unit ;)

Still getting torched on the Adelaide board Subi?
Never got torched champ

Not at all
Plenty of non freaking out posters destroying the hysteria laden posters !

Can understand however, your affinity with the resident bed wetters

Play Frampton, Lost Faith, Shakes Head and Red Bull say a big fat ( as your mouth) hello

Once again no answer :) I do remember you although being overseas when Sando was going full s**t. I'll give you kudos for hanging around with this CM crap. Although you were labelled FOTY i dont agree with it. You hold your Bay 13 tribe together. s**t fights would be so lame without you. I'm not racist, i fuc..d up. Look forward to more banter next season. I'll post a bit more and attack the ball not the player. Oh, Tex is a big s**t truck unit ;)

68032A51-CE45-4A6E-8623-81D7B754F9EA.gif

You are just jealous that old mate has better legs than you

Johnny's got better legs.

600x600.jpg

Pity you never checked ... that's the Collingwood Logo .. flog ...
View attachment 554608
This is the Port Adelaide one .. :p
lol .. why do Port try to copy everything Carringbush? Why can't Port be original? Bet you wish this was still you're colours and logo in the AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting back on track

Actually, Turpsface, he did. When interviewed last week he said the new sponsor would be announced in about 3 weeks.
If you can count on your fingers you can work out that makes it around 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Jan 27,
2018 !!!!

Self praise is no recommendation

I think Johnny would be pretty happy being who he is and that is good enough for me.

Please put me back on ignore.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back