Game Day Ports v the St Kilda Humids (6:55pm SA time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Until last night I thought we were very much 50/50 for tonight. However after last nights reality check and with Hayes up against Ryder, I think the pendulum and odds are fairly in the Saints favour.

Saints by 11.

Of most interest will be Hayes ability to compete and whether we can actually put in a half decent 1st term.

If there's any hope for our season we must win the next 2 games. So for me tonight is win or concede it's 100% over.

Last edited:
Until last night I thought we were very much 50/50 for tonight. However after last nights reality check and with Hayes up against Ryder and Marshall, I think the pendulum and odds are fairly in the Saints favour.

Saints by 11.

Of most interest will be Hayes ability to compete and whether we can actually put in a half decent 1st term.

If there's any hope for our season we must win the next 2 games. So for me tonight is win or concede it's 100% over.

Marshall is injured and not playing

I'm happy its a late game, I can get a full days work done beforehand.

Working on making a game about road safety for the NT government for a game jam today, should be fun.

The missus wont be happy though, the only way I can watch the game is on the main TV in the lounge room, as I can't watch it on 7 plus/google tv in the other rooms and she loves playing her Pokemon game on the switch on the lounge TV after a hard day on her feet at work.

I might just listen in on 5AA while doing other things tonight.
Its not like I haven't seen Hinkley-ball before.
Listening to Timmy G will be better than watching SportsBet | AAMI | Toyota ads broken up by Dwayno superlatives, will save me having to forfeit any brain cells.

Hope the kids play well.

Ryder to kick 3.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I started the GD thread, we got thrashed by numpties. Hopefully this isn't an omen and we're good now.

Who am I kidding? I'll be happy if Hayes has another good game and we don't throw up the white flag.

Saints by 20.
lucky saint are not numpties then. Just a good team that will destroy our defence.

Max King is a worry given we don't have the Dulmial Gun to dominate him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back