Possible BF sit'n'go

Remove this Banner Ad

everyone on the list is accounted for. Falch and DoubleA might be playing APL tonight, so might miss. Crosby is also a potential starter.

Is there any chance that you could set up another one with the proper criteria. How many players would have to join for this one to go ahead or will it do that anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Borgsta said:
Thats a maximum. I think its the default maximum. I believe no minimum was set. I really screwed it up due to no sleep.
You think that's bad. Just wait for your customary disconnections.

G.O.B said:
Is there any chance that you could set up another one with the proper criteria. How many players would have to join for this one to go ahead or will it do that anyway?

It will go ahead regardless. The minimum would usually be set at 5 and a password would usually be introduced. Those were the 2 things I screwed up OH and of course the time. I'll have to do it when Im awake next time.

Anyway so far we have 8, which is a good number. If Falc and AA comes on board that would be 10 which is even better. So good luck all. I might be a little late.

Pretty much blinded out. I set the thing as turbo apparently, although I certainly didnt mean to. AussieAsh, the last time you set it up it worked perfectly (besides me getting disconnected :)) Do you think you could set it up again?

Is everyone happy with the date/time? Sorry again about the turbo, big screw up!

Out in 4th spot. Had the best pre flop hand with a AK and still bloody lost.
Look forward to the next SLOWER tournament.
Thanks for the invite Borgsta. I'll see you next time so let me know what time next week,
Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back