Sep 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
LEEDS UNITED
Does anyone else have the following message appearing on their 'league' page -

Your league entry is PROVISIONAL ONLY.

Your team must contain a complete squad of 30 players at the time of the next Round Lockout (start of the first match in Round 1), in order for your team to remain in this League.

My team is complete. Dont want to be locked out for having an incomplete team. Is this on everyones league page?

thank you for any feed back.

Does anyone else have the following message appearing on their 'league' page -

Your league entry is PROVISIONAL ONLY.

Your team must contain a complete squad of 30 players at the time of the next Round Lockout (start of the first match in Round 1), in order for your team to remain in this League.

My team is complete. Dont want to be locked out for having an incomplete team. Is this on everyones league page?

thank you for any feed back.

Yes, I have the same message. I think the idea behind this, is they are stopping people from joining a league after round 2 with a loaded team when they have been in that league with a partially completed squad from the start, eg ( the players that have scored really well & will increase in value & make some easy bucks early on). When all the other people in the league have picked their teams before round 1.

Yes, I have the same message. I think the idea behind this, is they are stopping people from joining a league after round 2 with a loaded team when they have been in that league with a partially completed squad from the start, eg ( the players that have scored really well & will increase in value & make some easy bucks early on). When all the other people in the league have picked their teams before round 1.

yep, it's a very nice concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back