Post here if you’ve never been triggered in the Bay

Have you ever been triggered in the Bay?

• No - I also think Norf will win this year’s GF and the Tassie AFL side will exist and be a success

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes - I’m man/woman enough to admit I’ve been triggered on the odd occasion

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes - I’m in a constant state of being triggered. Please be gentle.

• No, and I always lie

• OP is lucky this is not in the Divvy as usual

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not Jesus, I’m just a very naughty boy
LyvN.gif

Today I learned that there are even worse places on BF than the Bay - not that the Bay is that bad, a thing I now understand as a reasonably experienced Baywatcher.

It’s easy to trigger a pack of piranhas with a dissenting voice. They’re not interested in interaction - they just want your BLOOD 🩸

Incredible but true: everyone loves an echo chamber.

Last edited:
You're a scat fan and this is a prerequisite for supporting such a shizen team.
Don't be jealous because we have our own stadium. Atleast you play women's game at punt Rd. Lead by your peahearted captain. Is Brennan still captain? Not even best 22 at most clubs. Should be sitting in that jack Dyer stand that your club wanted to bulldoze

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't be jealous because we have our own stadium. Atleast you play women's game at punt Rd. Lead by your peahearted captain. Is Brennan still captain? Not even best 22 at most clubs. Should be sitting in that jack Dyer stand that your club wanted to bulldoze
Why would i be jealous of a giant kitty litter box?:think:

The Bay is a shadow of its former self, a mockery of the degeneracy it was founded upon. As if you could get upset here these days. There's barely any Posts for starters. Secondly the content now hits about as hard as a slap from a soy bean. Sad really.
It's because all the clever posters got themselves permabanned due to irresponsible posts on the main boreds. Now we have this dross.

Back