newcs

Club Legend
May 16, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
My favorite bit is @ 1:50 . Police just standing there with arms folded, knowing they were hopelessly out numbered.

My favorite bit is @ 1:50 . Police just standing there with arms folded, knowing they were hopelessly out numbered.

The Geelong police classified this the second wave of "rioters".

The first wave is people who are already in the city when the sirens goes.
The second wave is people from Geelong suburbs, after watching the game at home, they head to the city.
The third wave is people arriving back from the M.C.G.

Reginald Denny

The black fella throwing the brick full force at close range into Denny’s head whilst he is already reeling @0.20 is particularly disturbing.

Hey A Cut Above what happens when racism bites back?

Last edited:
Don't have the video handy but I liked the one of JR Smith belting the "protester" who smashed his car window the other day in LA.

Supposedly trying to protest against violence towards black people in the US and the dumbass goes and smashes the car window of the only black dude in the neighbourhood, who also happens to be a 6"5 pro athlete.

Don't have the video handy but I liked the one of JR Smith belting the "protester" who smashed his car window the other day in LA.

Supposedly trying to protest against violence towards black people in the US and the dumbass goes and smashes the car window of the only black dude in the neighbourhood, who also happens to be a 6"5 pro athlete.
Stupidity all round over this.

Most of Geelong last time i was in the town but my mate keeps trying to explain the run down cars in the front yard and the broken windows and glass everywhere is just the typical Geelong house
They are happy to let the place become a dumping ground for Collingwood’s petty theft and burglary and add it to the tourism figures.

Are there any with trump having his face rubbed in a steaming pile of s**t? Or do we only get to see police officers tear gassing black people?
Not sure what you have been watching but white people are being tear gassed too.

Orange people however are too small a minority to figure.

08658551-B1F4-4CED-AD55-211B1ECF5733.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey A Cut Above what happens when racism bites back?
.....because only white people are ever racist and only black people are ever the victims of racism, right? :$

I'll say this much - any species that differentiates itself by skin pigmentation is not terribly smart to begin with. So its not surprising you'll occasionally see humans surrendering to mob rule and behaving like animals.

.....because only white people are ever racist and only black people are ever the victims of racism, right? :$

I'll say this much - any species that differentiates itself by skin pigmentation is not terribly smart to begin with. So its not surprising you'll occasionally see humans surrendering to mob rule and behaving like animals.
You have to forgive his primitive and basic behaviours and mannerisms you see, he’s a west Australian, and theyre not very bright..they’re basically Neanderthals.

We’ve been studying their proclivities and eating habits for a number of years now, it’s Very high in sodium content.

They also sleep in caves, and even to this very day you can catch them digging holes and grunting their broken dialect at one another, and clubbing each other upside the head over the next new “shiny thing” that appears in the desert.

#morons

You have to forgive his primitive and basic behaviours and mannerisms you see, he’s a west Australian, and theyre not very bright..they’re basically Neanderthals.

We’ve been studying their proclivities and eating habits for a number of years now, it’s Very high in sodium content.

They also sleep in caves, and even to this very day you can catch them digging holes and grunting their broken dialect at one another, and clubbing each other upside the head over the next new “shiny thing” that appears in the desert.

#morons
Also they smoke a lot of gear. Don’t forget that.

They attack the victim and then the criminal who attacked the victim accuses the victim of attacking him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back