News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't be bothered paging back through the whole thread - has anybody mentioned Space Jam yet? :p

Million Dollar Baby was a pretty good boxing movie, too. Depressing ending, though...

Very hard to pick just 5, but I tend to lean towards the comedies so I'll go with:

1. Rocky
2. Major League
3. Slap Shot
4. A League of Their Own
5. Dodgeball

Any of the following could have been in 5th: Miracle, Goon, Moneyball, Shaolin Soccer, The Karate Kid (1984), The Wrestler, Mighty Ducks
Alll great movies .....but love Shaolin Soccer

Have you seen "Goon" ? ....must see !

I can't be bothered paging back through the whole thread - has anybody mentioned Space Jam yet? :p

Million Dollar Baby was a pretty good boxing movie, too. Depressing ending, though...
What do you think ? ;):p .....of course not .....for to do so, we'd have to also discuss Kungfu Panda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Train spotting 2
Blade Runner 2

Sequels to two of the greatest movies of all time.
My fear is that they will be pale reflections of the originals.

I am with you with Trainspotting but Blade Runner was not that good IMO, I would put 12 Monkeys or I Robot in the same genre way ahead of it. I hope the don't screw up trainspotting 2, don't rehash the same script.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am with you with Trainspotting but Blade Runner was not that good IMO, I would put 12 Monkeys or I Robot in the same genre way ahead of it. I hope the don't screw up trainspotting 2, don't rehash the same script.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
while I like Blade Runner you're spot on about 12 Monkeys, that's fantastic - probably top 5 all-time favourite of any genre for me.

Just finished watching Logan.

Question is, why weren't all the X-Men movies that good?

So vicious
One of my wifes friends went out with her husband. They planned to see Lion, but the girl working behind the counter gave them Logan tickets.

They didnt check and by the time the movie started they realised the error.

He was happy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back