News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

My partner wanted to watch it for a second time after finding out Lady Gaga was in it. Haha.rolls eyes
Don what I do ....put the movie on, my wife watches the movie & I'm on BF pretending to watch it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw a star is born twice albeit for free. Grew on me even more the second time. Tried watching the original on the plane but hated it. I hate old movies

Generally speaking some remakes really can outshine the original. It does making some old movies difficult to watch today.

With that said, Predator 1987 >>>>> Daylight >>>>> Predator 2018.

giphy.gif

I had never heard of it till now.

Any good?
Humor is very subjective .....but if you liked Scott Pilgrim v the World ....you'll like Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

It was also rated quite high by reviewers, which is unusual for Comedies

1549018869153.png

Generally speaking some remakes really can outshine the original. It does making some old movies difficult to watch today.

With that said, Predator 1987 >>>>> Daylight >>>>> Predator 2018.

giphy.gif
The 2018 predator was complete shite

Humor is very subjective .....but if you liked Scott Pilgrim v the World ....you'll like Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

It was also rated quite high by reviewers, which is unusual for Comedies

View attachment 613582
I'm not sure where i sit with Scott Pilgrim v the world to be honest.

Comedy is subjective. I loved Black Books and the IT Crowd. Didn't like peep show (but find David Mitchell funny) and couldn't stand The Office.

I'm not sure where i sit with Scott Pilgrim v the world to be honest.

Comedy is subjective. I loved Black Books and the IT Crowd. Didn't like peep show (but find David Mitchell funny) and couldn't stand The Office.
Similar to me .......you should then watch Game Night .....based on above, you'll like it

1549021169763.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back