News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely love this movie. So does Tarantino and you can actually see the influence that it has had on his movies.

Django Unchained is also pretty entertaining although not a classic Western. Just a great movie.
Hoe you’ve seen “once Upon a Time in the West” then ..... right up there too
But i’m a fanatical lover of Ennio Morricone who sadly passed away this year

I’ll have a look, sounds interesting

Currently binging “The Darklist” .... one of the best shows i’ve seen and was completely oblivious too, even though it’s into its 8th season

James Spader is simply fantastic in this ...

The Blacklist is an American crime thriller television series that premiered on NBC on September 23, 2013. The show follows Raymond "Red" Reddington (James Spader), a former U.S. Navy officer turned high-profile criminal who voluntarily surrenders to the FBI after eluding capture for decades. He tells the FBI that he has a list of the most dangerous criminals in the world which he has compiled over the years, and he is willing to inform on their operations in exchange for immunity from prosecution. However, he insists on working exclusively with rookie FBI profiler Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone).

Is good, I was watching it as they came out, but I think I got bored around season 4.

Hoe you’ve seen “once Upon a Time in the West” then ..... right up there too
But i’m a fanatical lover of Ennio Morricone who sadly passed away this year

You would also know A Fistfull of Dollars, and A Few Dollars More. Great movies with a young Eastwood. These were far better than anything that Hollywood was making at the time.

Didn't see any of the 5 bad ones.

Saw Deerskin (very funny and weird) and Da 5 Bloods (thought it was average). Really wanted to see Babyteeth as I heard good things. Mank also looks good but tbh I haven't seen Citizen Kane so I may need to watch that first. First Cow is new to me but I'll give it a try.

You would also know A Fistfull of Dollars, and A Few Dollars More. Great movies with a young Eastwood. These were far better than anything that Hollywood was making at the time.
Great Movies by Eastwood .... love good Westerns, but few good ones since these

1970crow s suggestion doesn’t make the cut

I’m in transit to Adelaide currently, but there’s a few great Comedy Westerns i’ll post when i have access to my laptop

Great Movies by Eastwood .... love good Westerns, but few good ones since these

1970crow s suggestion doesn’t make the cut

I’m in transit to Adelaide currently, but there’s a few great Comedy Westerns i’ll post when i have access to my laptop
Blazing Saddles of course, the Trinity movies were also pretty amusing

I’m at the start of Season 3 ... after 2 weeks

Gee i have to get a life

Ralph became very sick on Thursday, so I've been in bed with him all Xmas. I'm onto season 3 of Community and have re-watched a couple of seasons of Brooklyn Nine Nine. Threw in the 4 episodes of that Hugh Laurie political show to change things up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw this sci fi/horror as a kid on C9 late at night and it scared the crap out of me. :$

Loved it.

As a very young lad in Adelaide it was the greatest thing being allowed to stay up and watch whatever movie was being hosted by Deadly Ernest. That's such a long time ago....

WaynesWorld19 StonesThrow I’m not one to watch foreign movies or shows but started watching Norwegian political thriller Occupied on Netflix, premises is very interesting and quality is very good, really enjoying it.
I started watching this. Pretty cool concept and actually a little terrifying given some of the parallels with Australia / China.

Not sure if you have seen The Mule by Eastwood.

Great movie by him. At his age, its an incredible effort.

I just watched “Contagion”.
Made Ten years ago 😱. Crazy accurate with the little things in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back