Power Pick Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

A “legal aged” woman ????

You’re shitting me, right?
What was it ?
You tell me - until he takes it to court , which anyone would do if they wanted to clear their name and remove any doubt, we won’t know because YOUR club won’t say what he did

You need to ask ???????

FMD

And you need to ask AGAIN !

Astounding
Ha! Wtf! So what's your question? I just come here for the Lolz.
robb.gif

So Powell Pepper got 3 weeks, Broad got 3 weeks, A Freo club official lost up to $200,000 and all is good with the AFL. Sounds about right.
Melbourne player attracts publicity over possible and possibly alleged sexual assault in Bali on end of season trip disappeared pretty quickly too .. does that sound about right D\H

What did that player or the MFC pay her? Or did she choose to let it go through to the keeper to avoid the media circus?

Last edited:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Paer paid the victim hush money so that she didn’t take the matter further. Your mob has done it before remember. And besides, it took 15 days...15! Don’t tell me it took 15 days to “get the wording right” like Kochead would have you believe:rolleyes:

Lol. So tell me more about this hush money you are backpedalling from claiming was a thing.

Melbourne player attracts publicity over possible and possibly alleged sexual assault in Bali on end of season trip disappeared pretty quickly too .. does that sound about right D\H

What did that player or the MFC pay her? Or did she choose to let it go through to the keeper to avoid the media circus?
Not guilty. See any sanctions handed down you * wit.

Ha! Wtf! So what's your question? I just come here for the Lolz.
View attachment 491391

You clearly believe you can grope a woman as long as she’s “legal aged”

And according to you ,doesn’t matter if there’s uninvited inappropriate touching, nah , the perpetrator is the victim.

Disgusting sexist pig

9B03F390-BA4A-42FF-A035-775BF382C68B.jpeg

Wrong picture !

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You clearly believe you can grope a woman as long as she’s “legal aged”

And according to you ,doesn’t matter if there’s uninvited inappropriate touching, nah , the perpetrator is the victim.

Disgusting sexist pig
Needs more likes. Any of you Puffer-Pigs wanna put your hand up?:D

Backpeddling Lol you flog.
See the last post.

They just got no idea ....
None
Nothing
Zilch
Nada
Nough

Cue its stick standard answer
“I heard a commentator say it”

They just got no idea ....
None
Nothing
Zilch
Nada
Nough

Cue its stick standard answer
“I heard a commentator say it”

Can you tell us about the whole beating a top 8 thing, that was pretty funny.

While you are going off topic, can you tell us about the amount of times the Don has tore YesweKen a new a-hole?
...in a row:D

With your disastrous fitness team having their way with your players are you going to have enough to field a team by the showdown?

^^^ That sums up your POV eh? You think that a women that was touched inappropriately by a drunken pig is funny.o_O
Do you have a daughter or a sister?...probably not.
Well .. walk the plank and tell me how you know she was paid hush money...
No answer yet ... wonder why .. because you cant ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back