Pumped

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Tonights the night we show the football world what we are made of by going out there and giving it a red hot crack. Brisbane are a genuine top 8 side and whether we lose or win tonight, showing a good performance is vital to our confidence and will in excelling to greater lengths. We are yet to have one of those games where we don't look good for 4 qtrs like we have shown in previous years and this is a very encouraging sign as it shows we are maturing. Can't wait to be at the game tonight with 40,000 other blues fanatics and with a bit of luck, hope to be singing the song at the final siren with all of you.
Turn it up blues! Tonights the night we could be in the 8 for the first time after 8 rounds since 01!

to be perfectly honest , i have not rated the blues this year at all.
the win against the pies carlton were under the pump (record and all ) was good but i think collingwood played their worst game of the year.
melbourne win , well it was expected to say the least.
west coast win. to be honest i think any team in the afl would have beaten the eagles that week totally depleated side both in players and moral. but in the 2nd half you guys did everything possible to lose.

BUT if carlton win over the brisbane lions tonight, it will prove to the afl community that YES carlton are definately back on track.

an honourable loss would still be ok (under 3 goals)

but if brisbane come out to melbourne & thump carlton by 10 goals well
it will simply mean that carlton are nowhere near top 8 levell & are still another 4-5 years away.

GOOD LUCK BLUES ................. I really hope you guys win tonight
cant wait untill both the tigers & blues are in the top 4-6 sides in the comp. will be better for football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back