QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched the first half. It was bloody hot! Both teams had great numbers and it was a good contest. Zillmere were up by a few goals when I left. Some decent players running round for both teams, enjoyable game to watch
Makes for a good Div 3 North comp!

QFA Division 3 NorthQFA Division 3 SouthQFA Division 4 NorthQFA Division 4 South
Maroochydore
Zillmere
Mayne
Aspley
Northshore
Pine Rivers
Marcellin
Ormeau
Jimboomba
Collingwood Park
Coorparoo
Pac Pines
Sherwood
Morningside
Moorooka
Ferny Grove
Glasshouse
Kedron
University of QLD
Bribie Island
Redcliffe
Sandgate
Caloundra
Beenleigh
Brisbane Valley
Coomera
Ipswich Cats
Redland-Victoria Point
Springfield
Coolangatta
Ipswich Eagles
Mt Gravatt
Labrador

QFA Division 3 NorthQFA Division 3 SouthQFA Division 4 NorthQFA Division 4 South
Maroochydore
Zillmere
Mayne
Aspley
Northshore
Pine Rivers
Marcellin
Ormeau
Jimboomba
Collingwood Park
Coorparoo
Pac Pines
Sherwood
Morningside
Moorooka
Ferny Grove
Glasshouse
Kedron
University of QLD
Bribie Island
Redcliffe
Sandgate
Caloundra
Beenleigh
Brisbane Valley
Coomera
Ipswich Cats
Redland-Victoria Point
Springfield
Coolangatta
Ipswich Eagles
Mt Gravatt
Labrador
Interesting that Pine Rivers go to Div 3 and Bribie stays in Div 4

I watched the first half. It was bloody hot! Both teams had great numbers and it was a good contest. Zillmere were up by a few goals when I left. Some decent players running round for both teams, enjoyable game to watch

Swans ran over Zillmere in the third and came out on top by about a goal or two.

Must’ve been the work from that ‘impact ruckman’ you missed in the second half?

If you have genuine aspirations in returning to Saturday football surely Div 3 is where you want to be.
why would that be>?

the only determining factor in progressing from Friday to Div 2 is having enough players for a Reserves team. Nothing to do with ability.

Morningside, Sherwood, Jimboomba, Marcoochydore in Div 3 would smack half the Div 2 sides anyway

Maroochydore
Zillmere
Mayne
Aspley
Northshore
Pine Rivers
Marcellin
Ormeau
Jimboomba
Collingwood Park
Coorparoo
Pac Pines
Sherwood
Morningside
Moorooka
Ferny Grove
Glasshouse
Kedron
University of QLD
Bribie Island
Redcliffe
Sandgate
Caloundra
Beenleigh
Brisbane Valley
Coomera
Ipswich Cats
Redland-Victoria Point
Springfield
Coolangatta
Ipswich Eagles
Mt Gravatt
Labrador
That's a lot of footy on a Friday night for sure. 33 sides! And the Div 3 nth comp looks very competitive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live walking distance from the Moorooka ground, I go past with my dog about 5 times a week at least.

apart from when Sherwood Juniors and Mt Gravatt train there, I haven't seen more than 5 people at a time train there wearing red and white.

there are more people training there from other clubs than there are from Moorooka, id be very surprised if they have a team in any division

I live walking distance from the Moorooka ground, I go past with my dog about 5 times a week at least.

apart from when Sherwood Juniors and Mt Gravatt train there, I haven't seen more than 5 people at a time train there wearing red and white.

there are more people training there from other clubs than there are from Moorooka, id be very surprised if they have a team in any division
That is a special dog

When does the friday night draw come out? Maybe they are delaying it to see if the chooks can get a team up?

Hearing the same. What has happened there to lose 2 whole sides? You'd even think moving to fridays would be a great selling point to get 1 team up

Side point, would leave both Div 3s with 7 teams. Who loves a bye?

Hearing the same. What has happened there to lose 2 whole sides? You'd even think moving to fridays would be a great selling point to get 1 team up

Side point, would leave both Div 3s with 7 teams. Who loves a bye?
Its hard to believe you could go from a club with 2 reasonably competitive sides to not even a Friday night team in the space of 1 off season. I guess with the chooks they did appear to name a coach very late in the pre season and he hasn't been able to bring any players to the club which is an important asset for a coach at this level. Who are the other sides? Eagles?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back