racism?

Remove this Banner Ad

FatBastard

Draftee
Dec 6, 2000
What is all this racist talk I hear about now because when I was growing up I was just a little overweight child who got picked on all through school because I couldn't run to the fish and chip shop quick enough to line up and get my ten cents worth of chips and then run back again and eat my chips before the bell went and it was time to go back into class which meant I was always having to sit up the back of the class and hide my chips under the desk and try and sneak a few into my mouth whenever I thought the teacher wasn't looking my way and then Spiro who was the main one to pick on me would see that I hadn't finished my lunch and start laughing and saying that I was still eating my lunch even after finishing three meat pies a susage roll and a doughnut and no-one would believe me when I told them that I hadn't eaten three meat pies a sausage roll and a doughnut but that I just hadn't had enough time to eat my ten cents worth of chips and even if I did have time to eat all those things I wouldn't have eaten the sausage roll because I don't like them as much as I like those lovely pizza burgers my school canteen would serve that aren't made anymore because the man that made them had the only machine in Australia and when it broke down he couldn't get the parts from Sweden to fix it so I couldn't get my favourite lunch of the big burger smothered in a pizza sauce and enveloped in that lovely golden crust that was just fantasmagorically great to eat even if it was a bit hot sometimes because I couldn't wait long enough to bite into it and enjoy the lovely flavour it had which is sad because my kids can't enjoy that when they go to school because the machine broke like I said and that reminds me of the reason I am writing this which is this racism on the footy field which is just a little hard for me to understand how it's only the white anglo saxon Scottish English Welsh Irish and Italian people who seem to be reported for these things when my kids go to school with their white anglo saxon skin and get to chose any seat in the class because they are normally there on time unlike all the other kids so they sit down and then the next twenty three kids to walk in the room have asian appearances not that I have anything against asians but it just goes to show that the minority group at their school is not aboriginal or asian or negro or jewish or greek or croation or anything else but white european descendants so who do you think gets all the racist comments thrown at them at this school and come to think of it how did all the people on the footy field react to racist comments in the past except for Robert Muir that is and don't try to tell me they were scarred for life by the comments because if they were then I would be scarred for life by what people like Spiro used to say to me and i'm not bitter about what they used to say not bitter at all so don't go saying I am bitter or I might get all upset like I did when I found the flyer from Jenny Craig on my window at the shopping centre which was embarrassing because I tried to reach the flyer and throw it away but after I moved my two shopping trolleys that were in the way the third one rolled away and while I was trying to chase it my fourth and fifth ones were stolen by some little kids with baseball caps on backwards and hoods on their jumpers even though it was 37 degrees and just as I caught my trolleys one of those Home Icecream trucks came past and rang its bell and I had a flashback to what Spiro had said after lunch that day and I wet myself which was very embarrassing but it just proved that I have gotten on with my life and that I am not bitter or scarred or even bitter about any taunts that I heard as a kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back