Random Random Chat Thread XL

Remove this Banner Ad

You shouldn't have to though dammit. This isn't some third world povo forum!
:D

I don't know why it doesn't just have support for the emoji keyboard that most people have on their phones... would be less work having to update it and a better user experience. Although we do have NFL helmets in a variety of colours now and I mean some people probably prefer that over :think: and :nauseated: :eyes:

Can't believe how many people apparently give a s**t about some stupid seppo sport where it takes half an hour for anything to happen anyway. It's worse than soccer. This is Big Footy not Big Gridiron. :shoutyoldman:
Hahahaha. Well I actually watched the second half of the Super Bowl... it was okay. It's kind of like chess... on grass, with padding. Too much padding. Found the scoring a bit complicated to understand, had a bunch of Canadians and Americans trying to explain how great it was and I was just like... uhhhhhhh.

:handpointdown::handpointdown: Real sport right here:handpointdown::handpointdown:

:handpointright::handpointright: :handpointleft::handpointleft:

:handpointup::handpointup::handpointup::handpointup::handpointup:

Can't believe how many people apparently give a s**t about some stupid seppo sport where it takes half an hour for anything to happen anyway. It's worse than soccer. This is Big Footy not Big Gridiron. :shoutyoldman:

Superbowl was anything but boring. Im not a big fan but I loved the game, really exciting, all out offence.

Hahahaha. Well I actually watched the second half of the Super Bowl... it was okay. It's kind of like chess... on grass, with padding. Too much padding. Found the scoring a bit complicated to understand, had a bunch of Canadians and Americans trying to explain how great it was and I was just like... uhhhhhhh.

:handpointdown::handpointdown: Real sport right here:handpointdown::handpointdown:

Take away the padding and there would be deaths. God they hit hard in that sport.

For the love of God, STOP WITH THE SPIDER PICS
I've got a nice picture of a funnel web, with special emphasis on the ENORMOUS FANGS THAT CAN BITE THROUGH LEATHER BOOTS, that I can post if you like.

I think you like...

I've got a nice picture of a funnel web, with special emphasis on the ENORMOUS FANGS THAT CAN BITE THROUGH LEATHER BOOTS, that I can post if you like.

I think you like...
I'll pass ;)

Does anyone here watch AFL through Foxtel Now.

Just after some comments on the quality.
I had it last year and it was fine. Not as good as Foxtel HD but still pretty good.

I just had a lost looking guy come to my desk asking where the Penski function is

mannnn I had to fight all urges to tell him hang on, ill just check their file..

evidently we DO have a penski function on here at the moment, id love to know what isn't going on in there
A lot of this:
a1Jeu6I.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_lm2e9vp0vz1qi0ax6o1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what they don't say..

youll see 90 minutes of indiscernible scrimmages and stoppages where the ball doesn't leave a blanket of 40 players

youll see the game paused for 5 minutes while a man upstairs watches a tv screen to see of the ball went in the sticks

youll see players from one team kick backwards and round in circles to waste time

yep, AFL has it all!

Classy...

I guess he made his bed though. As long as she's not telling lies there really isn't anything anyone can do about it.
It's not even that. They say she's a new columnist. Surely not every column is going to be dumping a bucket of s**t on Jake. It's just the whole idea that she has anything to say that's worth paying to read about.

It's not even that. They say she's a new columnist. Surely not every column is going to be dumping a bucket of s**t on Jake. It's just the whole idea that she has anything to say that's worth paying to read about.
Lol well that just tells you the standard of drivel papers can afford to print these days :p Probably be all about raising her kids and being a single mum (or whatever she is idk) running her own business now as well. So basically a glorified instagramer?

hows old mate Westarmers , sat there an watched Masters die a slow painful death here - then didn't learn one lesson...while they now sit and watch the same thing happen to their UK foray. Quit while you are a bit behind!

Australia is a unique market! we all have sprawling blocks and love tinkering in the sunshine and building our bali inspired decks, we love enjoying bbq in the sunshine...

Its the complete opposite of the UK, they have miserable weather, they don't bbq, they don't have yards - if they do they have estates that yard boys tend to.. on the weekend they journey to Europe in an hour to have fun.. not stay home and build a bird feeder...

Work trivia night tonight.

I'm gonna smash this s**t so hard I'll be doing a triumphant mother****in victory lap 'round the conference center.
I love trivia nights. I always place at the minimum and get plastered as well. Not necessarily in that order

Remove this Banner Ad

Back