Conspiracy Theory Random conspiracy stories & chatter

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello, my fellow Australian conspirators, it is I, Asif, no?

I am having a theory of the conspiracy! Please be sharing to me what it is, and we will make one ourselves, yes?

It remind me of story back in my homeland where I was a children among men, and a woman between them, and no one would speak about it, no?

I am logging on tomorrow to the night if you are needing me to answer the questions that are many among you.

Your year 7 creative writing teacher must be so proud.

Wants thw whole govt out
Posts about the red shoe *s
And everything in between

So you can imagine he is totally hated and derided

Interesting bloke
Ive only listened so far so havent got the spade out and researched

Its political and i dont really diacuss politics because the bullshit left v right s**t starts.
But its the AUSTRALIAONE party.

* i hate politics
Because its all bullshit, a damn circus
So everytime a fresh face pipes up...im all sceptical hippo

Anyhoo
Youll find the site
Youll watch the 2 hr vid of, as they put it, 'the 3 wogs' discussing many things.

Wants thw whole govt out
Posts about the red shoe fu**s
And everything in between

So you can imagine he is totally hated and derided

Interesting bloke
Ive only listened so far so havent got the spade out and researched

Its political and i dont really diacuss politics because the bullshit left v right sh*t starts.
But its the AUSTRALIAONE party.

fu** i hate politics
Because its all bullshit, a damn circus
So everytime a fresh face pipes up...im all sceptical hippo

Anyhoo
Youll find the site
Youll watch the 2 hr vid of, as they put it, 'the 3 wogs' discussing many things.

Have heard about him but not watched anything yet. Where do these people suddenly spring from?

Agree we do need a new system of government though. Current version is completely done IMO.

Theres a documentary on channel 7 thats gonna blow the Azaria Chamberlain case open (apparently)

Anyone else watch this? It was interesting but not a lot of new evidence as such.

It did point out the incompetence/corruption of the police though. The stuff about the blood stains in the car was mind blowing, how could they have got that so wrong!! Would be laughable except that it sent an innocent woman to jail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else watch this? It was interesting but not a lot of new evidence as such.

It did point out the incompetence/corruption of the police though. The stuff about the blood stains in the car was mind blowing, how could they have got that so wrong!! Would be laughable except that it sent an innocent woman to jail.
Their conclusion?

47 min interview with Roger Waters from a few months ago. Apart from a little music talk, most of the interview is Waters railing against all the pertinent global topics....trump a puppet, the railroading of sanders, coronavirus scam, assange, big brother/nwo has always been in control since before ww2, things only getting worse, more viruses and wars, driving the final nail in the coffin, lots of psyops going on, propoganda mechanisms, the zionists to blame for everything, the ruling class stealing the human rights and wealth from %99 of the world so they can sit on it, and have zero regard for humanity, and how so many people gullibly eat up the propaganda and are unwoken, etc

He has his own way of explaining things, phrasing, metaphors, etc, that make perfect sense, and thus essential viewing

47 min interview with Roger Waters from a few months ago. Apart from a little music talk, most of the interview is Waters railing against all the pertinent global topics....trump a puppet, the railroading of sanders, coronavirus scam, assange, big brother/nwo has always been in control since before ww2, things only getting worse, more viruses and wars, driving the final nail in the coffin, lots of psyops going on, propoganda mechanisms, the zionists to blame for everything, the ruling class stealing the human rights and wealth from %99 of the world so they can sit on it, and have zero regard for humanity, and how so many people gullibly eat up the propaganda and are unwoken, etc

He has his own way of explaining things, phrasing, metaphors, etc, that make perfect sense, and thus essential viewing

He's a bloody legend to be sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back