Random Discussion Thread 134- It's Coming Home? No

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mate of mine is in London right now, pretty jealous of the scenes if they get through tonight, it'll be mayhem in the city.

It's weird that the Wimbledon men's final starts only 2 hours before the World Cup final, so there will probably be overlap. I know they've got tradition but...
I reckon it'll be mayhem win or lose. I was working in a bar over there in 2006, was chaos when they lost, we ended up having to kick everyone out and close the pub. There were fights, glassings, several grown men full on balling their eyes out. Definitely an eye opener.

I reckon it'll be mayhem win or lose. I was working in a bar over there in 2006, was chaos when they lost, we ended up having to kick everyone out and close the pub. There were fights, glassings, several grown men full on balling their eyes out. Definitely an eye opener.
Description fits well with this too
http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/progr...ces-prepare-england-croatia-world-cup/9972380

All well and good to be passionate about your team or a sport in general, but funnily enough you can do that without being an absolute piece of s**t. Dunno why so many soccer fans haven't grasped that.

I was of the belief that there was a pretty large element of tin foil hat syndrome behind some of the bleatings over google et al. drilling down into our phones and using the information

However, essentially out of nowhere I've all of a sudden tonight been getting ads pop up on bigfooty for travel to Iceland

Yesterday I had a brief series of texts with my son over his apparent long standing but never previously mentioned interest in travelling to Iceland. I've never seen the ads before, didn't search anything on Iceland afterwards but now they're constantly appearing

******* weird and a tad concerning tbh

I was of the belief that there was a pretty large element of tin foil hat syndrome behind some of the bleatings over google et al. drilling down into our phones and using the information

However, essentially out of nowhere I've all of a sudden tonight been getting ads pop up on bigfooty for travel to Iceland

Yesterday I had a brief series of texts with my son over his apparent long standing but never previously mentioned interest in travelling to Iceland. I've never seen the ads before, didn't search anything on Iceland afterwards but now they're constantly appearing

******* weird and a tad concerning tbh
I had one conversation with my mechanic mate where I spoke to him about him getting me a cheap battery with his staff discount and then suddenly my phone is inundated with ads for car batteries.

Very concerning I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back