Random Discussion Thread 135- A Historically Significant Event

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just made a decent hack meal (don't judge).
A bolognese with ikea meatballs.

So you boiled up spaghetti, added a jar of dolmio and then heated up the balls?
Chucked the meatballs in the airfrier, Boiled pasta and made the sauce at the same time (pasata). Took me 15 mins all up.

Talk to me about the air fryer. Are they good? Do they even half closely mimic oil fried foods?
If your into your cooking, you don't need one. Its ideal for students/bachelors or people that cbf with cooking.
That said i see my mum use it for certain stuff when she's cooking.
Some food items like Meatballs come out perfect and some not so great. Its really up to you tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If your into your cooking, you don't need one. Its ideal for students/bachelors or people that cbf with cooking.
Some food items like Meatballs come out perfect and some not so great. Its really up to you tbh.

I am very much into my cooking and I like the idea of the air fryer as a healthy alternative to oil. It would allow me to cook my fried chicken and buttermilk pancakes more often.

I am very much into my cooking and I like the idea of the air fryer as a healthy alternative to oil. It would allow me to cook my fried chicken and buttermilk pancakes more often.
Interested too, mainly cause I love fried chicken

You guys are putting me under the pump. I only Air fry Ikea meatballs most of the time.
I chucked some wedges as well just then and it came out cripsy on the outside and soft inside.

Not sure friend chicken will work. I put jalapeno poppers once and it didn't cook the batter and it was still raw on the outside.

You guys are putting me under the pump. I only Air fry Ikea meatballs most of the time.
I chucked some wedges as well just then and it came out cripsy on the outside and soft inside.

Not sure friend chicken will work. I put jalapeno poppers once and it didn't cook the batter and it was still raw on the outside.
Can you go put some chicken in and report back?

God damn it who mentioned buttermilk pancakes? Now I'll be craving that all night. I just got finished beating the urge to polish off

Stopped reading here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back