Random Discussion Thread 136- UP THE BLOODY COASTERS PREMIERSHIP EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurn has the least wankable face in the comp tho.
ROUGHEAD%20Jarryd.png

Country music gets a bad rap but I jesus, theres something about Waylon Jennings voice. Started listening to him this week and I'm genuinely hooked.

The anxiety levels through the roof tonight. Not gonna sleep.

Whats the best home remedy for this?

There is a thread on the main board which I assume could help you. Otherwise there are phone numbers you can call. After seeing some recent posts on Facebook from people opening up about their unanswered cries for help I figure you might have needed a genuine response just in case.

Also don't wank to Hurns face. It's all about the thighs

Anyone have any good ideas for drinking games during the footy? Maybe some kind of Basil Bingo

Watching from Glasgow so going to be about 6am bounce down so need something to keep me going

Attachments

• 6EB005A1-CE8C-4F58-A302-AAD60220760C.jpeg
    6EB005A1-CE8C-4F58-A302-AAD60220760C.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 18

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour has it Fremantle and utensil burn councils have now scheduled a green waste collection day for this Saturday.

Lawns and gardens are going to be receiving quite a bit of attention in these 2 areas this weekend.

Luke Dalhouse losing the plot on his insta, purely because Bob Murphy questioned his motivation.

Has it been cleaned up? Not a lot on there now?
Its on his story.

But he could have cleaned it up as he pissed af and is smoking a datr in one( not a big deal but media love making small s**t into huge stories).

Its on his story.

But he could have cleaned it up as he pissed af and is smoking a datr in one( not a big deal but media love making small s**t into huge stories).
Ahh ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back