Random Discussion Thread 136- UP THE BLOODY COASTERS PREMIERSHIP EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is everyone keeping calm and have a level head? I've pored through my old library and unearthed another piece of mindful advice.

Petit a petit, l’oiseau fait son nid- Roughly translated as “Upgrade your Translate App to work with iOS 12.0” is of my favourite French sayings. It reminds us of a universal truth and one which is very important.

#GFWeekZen

Is everyone keeping calm and have a level head? I've pored through my old library and unearthed another piece of mindful advice.

Petit a petit, l’oiseau fait son nid- Roughly translated as “Upgrade your Translate App to work with iOS 12.0” is of my favourite French sayings. It reminds us of a universal truth and one which is very important.

#GFWeekZen

#GFWeekZen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah the time of year where heaps of people make BigFooty accounts, try to get Grand Final tickets off the board, then disappear into the night forever.

If you are selling them, I reckon give priority to regular posters first.

Yeah I like the guy who has just posted the same message in the same thread every 12 hours since the prelim. And his only two posts before that were asking for tickets in September 2015, when he created the account.

He's really added a lot to the site, so it's fair enough to ask for something in return.

Yeah I like the guy who has just posted the same message in the same thread every 12 hours since the prelim. And his only two posts before that were asking for tickets in September 2015, when he created the account.

He's really added a lot to the site, so it's fair enough to ask for something in return.
He's ahead of some around here TBH.

Someone who's added 0 value to the board is ahead of 75% of posters on this site.
Ku_bFkdE-Q-t4wLkg7La2Mg-qtA=.gif

My work wants me to complete their diversity, equality and inclusion survey. It's going to get some heavy treatment considering I work in a university environment, the whole place has lost its collective mind.
I hope you don't display any microaggressions while you fill that one in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back