Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, I remember those days, when we had things we called pubs, and they had a form of entertainment, now long extinct, called ‘live bands’ 😞
Live pub bands/music One of life’s incredible pleasures, geez I’m in a great spot in Fitzroy surrounded by many streets and many suburbs of pubs and bars that have many brilliant choices of live music, hasn’t been anywhere near the same since this whole ****ed up epidemic started....
Hopefully let’s all get through this s**t so all of us can get back too our everyday lives and experiencing many of those great little pleasures we loved...

Live pub bands/music One of life’s incredible pleasures, geez I’m in a great spot in Fitzroy surrounded by many streets and many suburbs of pubs and bars that have many brilliant choices of live music, hasn’t been anywhere near the same since this whole f’ed up epidemic started....
Hopefully let’s all get through this sh*t so all of us can get back too our everyday lives and experiencing many of those great little pleasures we loved...
I miss Punter's Club

I miss Punter's Club
Labour in vain is a great little pub with live bands on the weekends, the Standard has a wonderful beer garden great food and a little live music on particular nights and the Union Club hotel just a wonderful old fashioned pub, great crowd and food couple of beer gardens rooftop and outback and a pool table...

Mod note: We are aware and are making enquiries

What is the quickest and easiest way to suicide ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the shed you restored in that picture
yeah. I cant seem to upload a foto of how bad it was though.. it all started 5 years ago 13th feb - my sons 14th bday & the day my doctor rang me to go see her - got told the lump in my neck was cancer. A line from a springsteen song - “maybe we ain’t that young, anymore“ went off in my head & i knew i had to get done what i had to get done in my garden.. if ya find something not right - get it checked !

So about 2 or 3 months I was writing on here about the woman who had her arm amputated in that work accident. I met her tonight and I have to say it is quite remarkable how positive and bubbly this woman is and at such a young age too.

My Mum met her about a month ago in the hospital, which was still very early in the process and she hadn’t come out of hospital at any point, and my Mum was amazed at her positive attitude to everything. It’s like God has blessed her with an abundance of positivity. She is truly inspirational.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russell Crowe?

3c3fd85cd6780c14faea0b559b6a9dea

He might not look to be the most reliable or trust worthy source around, but I am much more inclined to believe him seeing Tassie Tigers than anything Tom Browne tweets.

3c3fd85cd6780c14faea0b559b6a9dea

He might not look to be the most reliable or trust worthy source around, but I am much more inclined to believe him seeing Tassie Tigers than anything Tom Browne tweets.

1614066272896.jpeg

The resemblance is uncanny.

I have been suffering on and off again cases of heartburn (mainly when I have been asleep)

Extremely unpleasant and painful, aside from taking Gaviscon, anyone could any tips on stuff to take that prevents it..
Ask a doctor and don't take tips from anonymous people on the internet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back