Suggestion Relocate Dark Mode Button

Remove this Banner Ad

Minor suggestion.

Can we please move the Dark Mode Light button at the top to the left of the watched threads instead of on the right side of the notifications button.

Misclicking notifications and hitting dark mode is annoying - maybe just me but I seem to do this a lot. Then have to click it again to get it back to Dark Mode, just annoying.

Minor suggestion.

Can we please move the Dark Mode Light button at the top to the left of the watched threads instead of on the right side of the notifications button.

Misclicking notifications and hitting dark mode is annoying - maybe just me but I seem to do this a lot. Then have to click it again to get it back to Dark Mode, just annoying.
I haven’t noticed this problem sorry.

Ive just noticed that the light/dark option is missing on mobile.

I haven’t noticed this problem sorry.

Ive just noticed that the light/dark option is missing on mobile.
It's not a problem, just a suggestion to move the button to the left side:
k5R5zQi.png

It's not a problem, just a suggestion to move the button to the left side:
k5R5zQi.png
I'm not really going to mess with the site that much. Too much of this stuff is hard coded and takes forever to change.

Having completed my trial of Dark Mode after losing a certain bet to ClarkeM , I'm happily back to Light Mode (the superior mode)
Dark Mode would be a lot better if the main grey text was white or a lighter grey though (as that was the main issue I had with it- insufficient contrast, to the point where I got eyestrain)

Having completed my trial of Dark Mode after losing a certain bet to ClarkeM , I'm happily back to Light Mode (the superior mode)
Dark Mode would be a lot better if the main grey text was white or a lighter grey though (as that was the main issue I had with it- insufficient contrast, to the point where I got eyestrain)
Maybe a fair point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back