Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Training photo's on the website... Stack nowhere to be seen. Doesn't necessarily mean bad news as the same could be said about Balta, Townsend, RCD, Ross, English, Turner etc etc.

Just would've been nice to see him out there to kill the rumours.

Training photo's on the website... Stack nowhere to be seen. Doesn't necessarily mean bad news as the same could be said about Balta, Townsend, RCD, Ross, English, Turner etc etc.

all 1st years are at Marvel doing an induction so i doubt he is at PRO

Not really any rumour outside of here, but he’s 100% back in Melbourne according to his Instagram

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it possible for another club to get him before us or is that seen as too much of a campaigners act?

Is it possible for another club to get him before us or is that seen as too much of a campaigners act?
I dont believe they can just get him as we needed permission for him to train with us and we are paying him which is included in our salary cap

I think we would have to pass on him then another club would need to apply to list him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back