Rick Flair

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, i havent watched wrestling for ages, and i used to watch it all the time when i was younger in the Hulk Hogan and the Warrior Days. I remember Rick Flair from way back then and tonight (right now to be exact) i am watching WWF Metal on Foxtel, and all i can say about him is that he is STILL an absolute tosser! He irritates me something shocking!

Vanders, Vanders, Vanders-you are obviously intelligent (you're a Hawthorn supporter and Butcher fan after all;) ). How can you not appreciate the greatness of Ric (notice the spelling) Flair?

During the Hogan-Warrior Days, Flair wrestled for the rival NWA promotion which eventually became WCW. He was the BEST wrestler in the world for close to 15 years.

So come with me grasshopper and I will enlighted you to the greatness of Ric Flair so that you might find inner peace and bask in his glory.

Chant the following mantra and your soul will be set free:

Flair-Steamboat, Flair-Funk,
Space Mountain-60 Minute Man,
Four Horsemen, Sting and Muta,
Great American Bash, Harley Race,
Whooo, Whooo, Whooo,

Originally posted by Rusty Brookes

Chant the following mantra and your soul will be set free:

Flair-Steamboat, Flair-Funk,
Space Mountain-60 Minute Man,
Four Horsemen, Sting and Muta,
Great American Bash, Harley Race,
Whooo, Whooo, Whooo,

hehe! NEVER! :p

Originally posted by vanders

hehe! NEVER! :p

Careful lil girl, the tag team of Grendel and Brooks is not one to be easily dismissed (okay so maybe it is but thats beside the point). The point being that careful about bad mouthing the Natural Born Leader of the free world, the one and only
NatureBoy

So remember your under notice now kiddo, WWHHHOOOOOO....

ps, Rusty notice the self control and NO mention of Space Mountain lol! DoH! ;)

I smell a reunification of the Four Horsemen-Just think about it:

Flair, Grendel, Brooks.

We just need one more member to rule the world once more;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back