Game Day Rnd 9 - Carlton v GWS Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many players get dropped as theres not much in the twos.Cripps also needs to cope with a tag.

Bit hard when your team cant hit a barn door, getting smashed in the uncontested count, and have a bunch of soft kids who dont block or have any mongrel and give deboer a couple of decent hits. Cripps has had 0 help, if anything the other mids should be ashamed of themselves

Back line in undermanned and inexperienced, forwards are actually doing alright considering the standard of entries, its our midfield that is completely non existent and uncompetive. I haven't seen anything like it ! Jsos a fwd, went in and actually got some clearances our full time mids have been pathetic and a quiet Cripps has really exposed us. He has been carrying our midfield big time . So disappointing.
That’s it in one unfortunately, tag Cripps and the rest aren’t ready to hold down the midfield, Kennedy would have helped somewhat but we are just not up to it yet in the midfield and whenever we get smacked this is the common denominator. Now I’m convinced we need to get a ball winning big bodied contested beast in the mid season draft or this will keep happening, it is the only thing that will help us get wins this year. Every other team has 2-3 of them at present we have 1 Cripps it is unsustainable as we have seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus. Weren't we on a par with Brisbane in terms of rebuild timeline? How's that going for us? I'm actually scared for our future? Don't want to watch. At least we have the National draft to look forward to. Wait...

Not sure how many players get dropped as theres not much in the twos.Cripps also needs to cope with a tag.

Patrick Kerr deserves a call up but the tall forwards haven't been our problem. Darcy Lang got some ball. Hugh Goddard has been going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back