Ronaldo Returns!

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris_23

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2001
La Curva Nord, Milano
Ronaldo made his comeback this morning against Romanian side FC Brasov. He played the last 28 minutes and he came close to scoring twice. :eek: Apparently he was quite impressive. If he can get back to 70% of what he used to be then i'll be very very happy.

FORZA RONALDO!

Oh yeah, Inter won 3-0 :cool:

Karnten (Aus) 0 - 0 PAOK Saloniki (Gre )

A great result for the mighty Black and whites!! a 0-0 away draw..we will thrash the scum in Salonika!

Wel, it's good to see Big Ron back, I hope he can recover to being the player he used to be.I'd hate to see him still playing at a decent level but as a shadow of the player he once was.Apparently he went on a couple of his trademark powerful/mazy runs which is encouraging.

Mmmmm.....well the English teams didn't cover themselves in glory in the UEFA Cup but I was thinking just the same thing about Lazio in the Champion's League (& lucky Juve who struggled to beat crappy Celtic).I think for this year we're going to let Italy have the UEFA Cup why we focus on the real European trophy that is obviously beyond any of the Italian sides for this season.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back