Media Rotten to the core

Remove this Banner Ad

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Recently I have heard rumours of a voting system which is exclusive to those deemed worthy. This was decided by the admin himself, this shows how high this blatant discrimination goes and could lead to dramatic problems in this league. However I was one of the posters that got to vote so all the minnows that didn't can get ****ed, have fun outside the boys club because I'm in it now bitches.

Recently I have heard rumours of a voting system which is exclusive to those deemed worthy. This was decided by the admin himself, this shows how high this blatant discrimination goes and could lead to dramatic problems in this league. However I was one of the posters that got to vote so all the minnows that didn't can get ******, have fun outside the boys club because I'm in it now bitches.
You should read the PM properly

Recently I have heard rumours of a voting system which is exclusive to those deemed worthy. This was decided by the admin himself, this shows how high this blatant discrimination goes and could lead to dramatic problems in this league. However I was one of the posters that got to vote so all the minnows that didn't can get ******, have fun outside the boys club because I'm in it now bitches.
You've got on the wrong boat; the BC has sunk, everyone's trying to get onboard the SF now.

Keep up FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like our match thread you won't show up and then you'll spend 5 pages whinging that the results didn't go your way anyway.

Firstly, I did show up.
Secondly, I did read the entire thread as it unfolded.
Thirdly, I just didn't bother engaging inbred hicks who don't want others in their thread talking. So I didn't bother you during point #2.
Fourthly, nah, though we did crack the shits that your s**t truck club gives no damns to player retention in the SFA then turn around and call us fairweather and void swear filters like a boss.

Let's not let facts get in the way of a good attempt at a rebuttal.

Is an MVP thing, not my fault none of you deserve it.

Many things can be done with rotten apples. You can make use by apple pies, gone off apple strudel, probably shouldn't eat it apple and sausage casserole. All kinds of things. What I personally do, because I am quite the expert in this particular area, is that I know they attract moths and other such critters. I like to gather all these critters into numerous sacks that I keep for unspecified reasons and put them in my car until my car is literally full of moving sacks. Then I just drive around.

Many things can be done with rotten apples. You can make use by apple pies, gone off apple strudel, probably shouldn't eat it apple and sausage casserole. All kinds of things. What I personally do, because I am quite the expert in this particular area, is that I know they attract moths and other such critters. I like to gather all these critters into numerous sacks that I keep for unspecified reasons and put them in my car until my car is literally full of moving sacks. Then I just drive around.
I like warm apple pie.

I like warm apple pie.

Sometimes I like to pretend I am that warm apple pie. Just sitting there. Waiting. Cooling away on that window ledge in the hope that I too can be stolen by that special hobo. Because I won't lie, as a prominent hobo, I'm a pie thief.

Sometimes I like to pretend I am that warm apple pie. Just sitting there. Waiting. Cooling away on that window ledge in the hope that I too can be stolen by that special hobo. Because I won't lie, as a prominent hobo, I'm a pie thief.
I'll mug you for stale food.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back