Preview Round 10 2024 – GWS Giants vs Western Bulldogs, Saturday May 18, 4.35pm AEST, Engie Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Bevo is not the smartest dog in the pound. He fluked a premiership that should rightly have been ours in 2016, due to the help from the biased VFL referees. Bevo is a coach under significant pressure, and is probably a very bad game away from getting fired. I would back Kingsley against Bevo any day of the week.

Should rightly have been ours but couldn’t beat the better team on the day? Okay…

In saying that, Bevo doesn’t tag so no need to worry.

Bit off topic but last year it was stated by the coach "Briggs was not in our plans". His form once he got in basically shaped the second half of the season along with Harry going from fwd to defence being the other main change. Who do people see as the change that will give the spark to lift the others around them?

Bit off topic but last year it was stated by the coach "Briggs was not in our plans". His form once he got in basically shaped the second half of the season along with Harry going from fwd to defence being the other main change. Who do people see as the change that will give the spark to lift the others around them?
Well, Flynn and Pruess are both injured now... so even if he started last year in position 3, he'd be in pole now regardless.

Like others have said, I think he's likely been a little found out, now other ruck coaches have been able to see him play. He's also not getting the support from Keefe he did for much of last year, so is having to do even more for longer.

Should rightly have been ours but couldn’t beat the better team on the day? Okay…

In saying that, Bevo doesn’t tag so no need to worry.
“Laws of the Game committee member Michael Christian says Greater Western Sydney's Tom Scully should have received the penalty with fewer than two minutes left in Saturday's epic clash with the Western Bulldogs at Spotless Stadium.”

Your lot were kissed on the dick all through that finals series.

Tantamount to a cheating mandate issued from AFL House.

What is it with the weather and GWS home games at Homebush??

Probably the first cold day of the year (17 degrees) with southerlies up to 45km/hr and a high chance of showers.

Bit of a contrast to last year's opening round!

If the forecast holds up (that's for another thread...), I don't see long kicks into the forward line working. Lots of short kicks to players on the lead I reckon.

Hopefully the players have got a decent supply of Grippo because handling is going to be extremely difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back