Prediction Round 10, 2024: Changes vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Long term. He also had scans on his hammy. Think long term.

Even if those scans didn’t turn up anything?

I heard he went for a mole check as well, better park him til after the bye.

Ryan Daniels

@FootyRhino
·
25m

Jeremy McGovern cleared of any lung damage or internal bleeding following collision in loss to Pies. The
@WestCoastEagles
defender was able to fly back to Perth with teammates last night. Potentially got away with bruised ribs, but club still assessing damage.

Gov looks OK but wouldn't hurt to give him a week off. I'd personally not rush Waterman back maybe just run Jones as another small forward to replace darling if he doesnt get off. Johnston full game and culley sub. Ryan and sheed are slowly building may as well leave them there throwing burgiel and Hall to sharks I'm not sure is the answer

Gov- hedwards
Petrol- culley
Darling- jones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Waterman should play a game of football given he doesn't have a concussion or a hamstring injury"

half the posters on here:

images

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1130276/match-review-darling-learns-fate-for-bytel-bump-three-fined

WAALITJ Marawar forward Jack Darling has escaped without charge following his high hit on Collingwood's Jack Bytel, while three other players have been slapped with fines following Sunday's round nine games.

The Match Review Officer said Darling's contact with Bytel, who was playing his first game for the Magpies, was "predominantly caused by circumstances outside the control of Darling" and no further action was taken.

"The incident involving West Coast's Jack Darling and Collingwood's Jack Bytel from the third quarter of Sunday's match between Collingwood and West Coast was assessed," the Match Review Officer said in a statement.

"Bytel takes possession of the ball, and he is pushed forward and down by West Coast's Tom Cole into the path of Darling, who approaches from the opposite direction.

"Darling slows his momentum and doesn't elect to bump, but makes high contact with Bytel in the collision that ensues."
bytel head butted darlings forearm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back