Prediction Round 10, 2024: Changes vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Even if he was talking about the group with Chesser(duh), that group still has Hunt in there...
My bad, thought Jez1974 was talking about Ryan, Dewar, Hough and JJ?
But yes, the other group has Chesser and Hunt. Chesser is tracking okay in a thankless task, Hunt is most certainly AFL standard...

My bad, thought Jez1974 was talking about Ryan, Dewar, Hough and JJ?
But yes, the other group has Chesser and Hunt. Chesser is tracking okay in a thankless task, Hunt is most certainly AFL standard...
Oh no..

Oh God GIF by DuroflexWorld

Reading the above posts I think this is the problem with the WCE atm.
The players seem to be gesturing everywhere and I've even heard berating one another on the field.
Teamwork lads is how to win games not pointing to where someone else should be standing or stopping them from having an opinion.
If the BF members and the WCE players all calm down I reckon there is the talent to get the job done...but imho just get rid of a few old blokes tho ;) and let the young ones get out their and get experience while no games are going to be won anytime soon.

Stop feeding this troll. I’ve got this flog on ignore so it’s ruining the layout of my feed.
As mentioned before, I wasn't aware of his past posts/bypassed them, so the name didn't ring a bell...I would've made that comment to anyone posting a seemingly inane statement!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk about a career that has stalled/gone backwards.
First few years never looked like setting the world on fire but looked like becoming a solid supporting mid. Good second/third tier support but easily best 22. Even in a strong team.
Now, I wouldn't call him slow, that's being unkind to genuinely slow players. He's more glacial, witches hatty, motionless.

Not sure whether he's just gotten slower? totally lost confidence? had the game pass him by?
But he needs to find his mojo or admit his time has come and gone.
The unhealed foot injury is probably the killer, but it is what it is. If his body is stopping him from contributing then he needs to hang up the boots.

Annoyed that JJ has shown nothing at WAFL level to demand a recall, and Sheed has done nothing at AFL level to retain his spot.

We're still so lacking in depth it's not funny.

And without an injury-prone Yeo our midfield gets monstered and will again vs Melbourne's beasts.

Nowhere near time to start finalising our list with HBF and what have you. We still need high-quality mids. Still massive question marks over Ginbey, Chesser and Hewett.

Annoyed that JJ has shown nothing at WAFL level to demand a recall, and Sheed has done nothing at AFL level to retain his spot.

And without an injury-prone Yeo our midfield gets monstered and will again vs Melbourne's beasts.

Nowhere near time to start finalising our list with HBF and what have you. We still need high-quality mids. Still massive question marks over Ginbey, Chesser and Hewett.

Pick up Ruscoe at the MSD and throw him straight into the middle. I'd back him in to make it work.

I assume you mean injury questions not talent questions over Hewett?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back