Preview Round 11 – GWS Giants vs Gold Coast Suns, Saturday 1st June, Sydney Showground Stadium 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It will be interesting to see if a late change happens and one of Hately or Bonar come in as I see this as a game that a 1st or 2nd year player can match up on a suns player easily

Who does De Boer take?

With no Harbrow it could be that they have no run with roles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just an FYI guys, someone on the Eagles board who says their brother is friends with his best mate, has stated that Cogs should be staying. Seems consistent with other rumours that have been floating around that he'll re-sign within the next month

"I would love to have Coniglio at WC but he's not coming back anytime soon. My brother is friends with his best mate and he's re-signing at GWS"

Just an FYI guys, someone on the Eagles board who says their brother is friends with his best mate, has stated that Cogs should be staying. Seems consistent with other rumours that have been floating around that he'll re-sign within the next month

"I would love to have Coniglio at WC but he's not coming back anytime soon. My brother is friends with his best mate and he's re-signing at GWS"
Sorry, I can’t resist . . .
"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

Sorry, I can’t resist . . .
"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."
Go have a look at Damien Bar*s latest sliding doors.

As usual he disagrees

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think if you pour salt on DB he’d turn inside out.
Expose him to sunlight and he'll turn to ashes.

Sold - we'll take that rumour as fair dinkum! :thumbsu: :)

Any chance greene goes into the middle if De boer doesn't tag and goes forward?
Reckon Toby will spend some time in the middle irregardless, but probably a bit more if de Boer is sent to either forward or back line for defensive duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back