Game Day Round 11, 2024 - Hawthorn vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really think we need to trade Rayner. I’ve always hated the player that is labelled ‘mercurial’. 1 good game so far this season. Enough!

Poor selection. Ryan is too slow. Should have trusted Morris and kept Brain in.

Much easier for Morris to take the third defender and shine than the second defender though.

Way too many passengers and too few forced to carry the load again. Genuinely perplexed Rayner continues to get a game, I’m putting it down to the fact we have no one else that could step up for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disposal and decision making has been poor. Mids need to lift. Too many easy exits for them.
4 goals isn’t too far behind.
Need a big lift fwd of centre in the 3rd qtr.

He preemptively ducks. Should not be penalised for it
Why not
If ginnie can drop his shoulder and exaggerate the arm against his shoulder pulling his head back
Then this is apparently welcome ,all good.
Full on Collingwood f….g cheats in this game as well.
Our boys have kicked poorly but the umpires are atrocious and making our tackles into frees for them
It’s so inconsistent it’s ridiculous

Brain should be playing today. It's a failure not to back him in and going back to default selection players

That's our coaches. Had to replace a tall with a tall, who have been quite ineffectual in this game (partially because arms chops are not being penalised).

Brain should be playing today. It's a failure not to back him in and going back to default selection players

Bailey was always going back in.

I personally would have dropped McKenna weeks back and given Brain a game but equally can get why the coaches have persisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back