Round 19 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any advice on who to trade out of that lot?
Both duurs and setters are my bench players.

Don't have Guthrie but he's got a better ceiling and better floor.

Only reason I have duurs and setters still is DPP link.

But I'd go duurs. Seems setters has had big halfa and gone quiet so could be due for a couple 4 quarter games.

Both duurs and setters are my bench players.

Don't have Guthrie but he's got a better ceiling and better floor.

Only reason I have duurs and setters still is DPP link.

But I'd go duurs. Seems setters has had big halfa and gone quiet so could be due for a couple 4 quarter games.
Guthrie did score 39 just 3 weeks ago. Just so uncertain what he will be like with Selwood back in this week. Him moving out of the mids wouldn't be a bad thing actually, would love him to play a role in the backline as a loose man.
Setters starts well but always fades, has never hit 90 this year. Actually leaning towards Setters out because of this, least likely to punish me.
Thinking of keeping Duurs and fielding him instead of Sicily this week

I probably could have got away with no trades this week as I should win both my cash leagues reasonably comfortably. Even so, I decided to go Witherden to Whitfield solely because I was concerned about the price changes of each this week meaning I may not have been able to afford Whit.
PHEW!! :) :) :) :) :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I probably could have got away with no trades this week as I should win both my cash leagues reasonably comfortably. Even so, I decided to go Witherden to Whitfield solely because I was concerned about the price changes of each this week meaning I may not have been able to afford Whit.
PHEW!! :) :) :) :) :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Kissed

Going Clarke > Carter

Gives me 5 trades and $330k to upgrade Sicily and Westhoff next week to hopefully Stewart and Daniel next week. Maybe Greene

Carter is a small chance to play this year, but he can at least DPP with Answerth.

Going Clarke > Carter

Gives me 5 trades and $330k to upgrade Sicily and Westhoff next week to hopefully Stewart and Daniel next week. Maybe Greene

Carter is a small chance to play this year, but he can at least DPP with Answerth.

Agent Carter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back