Game Day Round 2, 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hopeful but on the flip side it has the potential to be one of our better wins in the last 5 years.I want to see enormous pressure in our forward half and if I see Firrito playing well I'm going to turn it off.

Think we will be too quick for North. If we can be cleaner and limit our turnovers it will go a long way to winning the game. This is really round 1 for us, we will improve after limited pre-season games.

Lions by 12 in a close one.

Hey is it true that Rocky is in a moon boot this morning?

I don't want him to be someone told me on Dream Stats that he was

Well anyways this game has reinstalled my beleif that qld trasnport is an absolute shambles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thompson out is big. Probably not game changing but big
On the edge of game changing, he always gives us a headache and cleaned up Browny quite often.

Big out.

If we play with passion and like a team that knows we can win then we're a chance.

Watching Adelaide demolish port has made me realize how good Norf actually are. (Considering that they actually beat them). Will be lucky to be within 10 goals of them after the final siren.

Watching Adelaide demolish port has made me realize how good Norf actually are. (Considering that they actually beat them). Will be lucky to be within 10 goals of them after the final siren.

Adelaide was playing away, North at home. Giving North WAY too much credit in their ability to play in brisbane. Going to be a close game

Am not looking forward to playing Adelaide away this year might be worse than last year. North a hell of a lot better at their home ground just like we do.

Watching north warm up. I know warm ups can be hard to get a read but there skills are poor. Petrie sprayed 3 15 metre passes right in front of me.

Watching north warm up. I know warm ups can be hard to get a read but there skills are poor. Petrie sprayed 3 15 metre passes right in front of me.
hopefully means their intensity is a bit off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back