Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Very unsure of what to do this week trade wise.

Have benched Dusty and put Budarick on the ground.

My back line is a mess with Docherty, Houston, Brodie Smith, Cerra, Doedee, Starcevich (Cummings, Brander).

Thinking of going Cummings to Rivers which leaves me with $239k in the bank.

Options I am looking at for my second trade are

Cerra to Howe, DBJ, Weller or Haynes.

Finding it very hard to split those four so any input would be appreciated.

I could get Brodie Smith up to Lloyd, but is Lloyd really worth an extra $220k more than Howe??

So basically should I trade Cerra to a Howe/DBJ/Weller type, or just hold Cerra and bank the second trade?

Everyone in my squad is playing this week apart from Naismith.

Very unsure of what to do this week trade wise.

Have benched Dusty and put Budarick on the ground.

My back line is a mess with Docherty, Houston, Brodie Smith, Cerra, Doedee, Starcevich (Cummings, Brander).

Thinking of going Cummings to Rivers which leaves me with $239k in the bank.

Options I am looking at for my second trade are

Cerra to Howe, DBJ, Weller or Haynes.

Finding it very hard to split those four so any input would be appreciated.

I could get Brodie Smith up to Lloyd, but is Lloyd really worth an extra $220k more than Howe??

So basically should I trade Cerra to a Howe/DBJ/Weller type, or just hold Cerra and bank the second trade?

Everyone in my squad is playing this week apart from Naismith.
If Madgen wasn't dropped, I would say that Brodie Smith to Howe would be a great trade. But now though, I'm having second thoughts on Howe. He will still be way better than Brodie Smith though so he's not a bad option. Like you said, I don't think Lloyd is worth 220k more than Howe.
Just do whatever you can to get of Fraud Smith, he is going to drop a lot of cash and I trust my rookies more than him

Jack Steven back in this week! Hopefully he goes well and I can pick him up next week. He is a super cheap fwd option. Makes it a lot easier to start fixing up the fwd line. I'll get Bailey Smith this week. If Naismith returns next week, I can shift Ceglar back fwd. Then add Steven and suddenly my fwd line is strong with C.Taylor at F7.

C.Taylor might be too good to bench so might be better to just switch Whit to the mids (maybe a change of scenery might do him some good?) and then I can avoid fielding Pickettspud.

My side looked in huge trouble with no option but to take a donut. Either Naismith or Cumming.
With Dusty out I would have had to put King on the field which wasn't a pleasant thought.
In the end I traded out Dusty for Petraca and traded out Roberton for Steven (via Brander).

My side looked in huge trouble with no option but to take a donut. Either Naismith or Cumming.
With Dusty out I would have had to put King on the field which wasn't a pleasant thought.
In the end I traded out Dusty for Petraca and traded out Roberton for Steven (via Brander).
also helps when you get kissed by not having Whit

Spudfield going to have to go next week...

Tough call for second trade this week.. do I keep noble and trade bailey williams to starcevich with $65k left or trade noble to starcevich and $275k in bank for next week's double upgrade... means i will have to cop noble, brander and doedee all scoring under 50 again this week.

Spudfield going to have to go next week...

Tough call for second trade this week.. do I keep noble and trade bailey williams to starcevich with $65k left or trade noble to starcevich and $275k in bank for next week's double upgrade... means i will have to cop noble, brander and doedee all scoring under 50 again this week.

Why trade Noble? He’s the most likely to get above 50 out of all those guys.
Don’t expect 80s from Starcevich every week, he’ll be back to sub 50 this week. You can still grab him or go Rivers as a cheaper option. Rivers looked great last week and I don’t see much difference between him and Starcevich for the rest of the year.

Why trade Noble? He’s the most likely to get above 50 out of all those guys.
Don’t expect 80s from Starcevich every week, he’ll be back to sub 50 this week. You can still grab him or go Rivers as a cheaper option. Rivers looked great last week and I don’t see much difference between him and Starcevich for the rest of the year.

Noble seems to be more lock down now.. crisp is the seagull..howe and maynard very uncontested as well.. Noble will average 50 max..at his price i think it's worth downgrading to starcevich who will average similar and it will pocket me extra $100k.

Noble seems to be more lock down now.. crisp is the seagull..howe and maynard very uncontested as well.. Noble will average 50 max..at his price i think it's worth downgrading to starcevich who will average similar and it will pocket me extra $100k.
Howe will have to man an opponent this week, Saints have 3 talls. Would have thought this is the game that Noble gets free. Anyway, probably do the opposite of what I say because I stuffed up on Bailey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Whitfield having to go next week and Darcy Cameron being dropped for cox I can’t bring in starcevich now...infuriating. Will have to cop noble 50 and miss out on starcevich $$$.

Naismith better be back next week
Noble got 50, you take that every day of the week! Starcevich will score less than Noble this week.
If Whit plays, I think we hold

He had a concussion...no chance he plays
well we're stuffed then because I don't think Naismith comes back in.
Sinclair was dominated by Goldy but he still tried hard and his effort is top class. And we will not drop McLean, who was good up fwd. Horse said they needed to get more training into Naismith, it doesn't seem like a 1 week thing. Sinclair lives on as first ruck next week imo

well we're stuffed then because I don't think Naismith comes back in.
Sinclair was dominated by Goldy but he still tried hard and his effort is top class. And we will not drop McLean, who was good up fwd. Horse said they needed to get more training into Naismith, it doesn't seem like a 1 week thing. Sinclair lives on as first ruck next week imo

You’ve got ceglar...KOTD. I’m trading Whitfield to Simpkin. Will only have $580k to get best ruck. Might have to get shitonet and save $$ for week after

You’ve got ceglar...KOTD. I’m trading Whitfield to Simpkin. Will only have $580k to get best ruck. Might have to get shitonet and save $$ for week after
Pittonet is a great choice, he is no mug. He will give you 70+, I would trade Ceglar to him in a heartbeat if I had the luxury to do it.
Yes, I know I have Ceglar who can play R2 but everytime I do that I field 3 fwd rookies and I always field the ones that score 20-30

Originally I traded Butler in but changed it at the last minute and went with Steven. Butler's 80 is looking a lot better than Steven's 20.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back