Prediction Round 6, 2024: Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Tom Cole safe?

He's been dreadful this year.

Thought he looked okay against Swans but otherwise shocking. Fumbly, clumsy, can't keep his feet. Looks like he doesn't want to get hurt.

Did kick a beaut snag on the weekend. I don't think we have much to replace him with. Would be quite the statement to put Liam Ryan in his spot in the coming weeks

I never thought I'd say this but I'd take Witherden over Tommy at the minute.
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Is Tom Cole safe?

He's been dreadful this year.
Thought it was his best game so far this year, coming from a low base obviously.

Sent from my Nokia X30 5G using Tapatalk

Thought he looked okay against Swans but otherwise shocking. Fumbly, clumsy, can't keep his feet. Looks like he doesn't want to get hurt.

Did kick a beaut snag on the weekend. I don't think we have much to replace him with. Would be quite the statement to put Liam Ryan in his spot in the coming weeks
Kicked a beaut point I think you mean.

Sheed for Edwards and Jamieson for Witherden. Wouldn’t mind giving one of the kids in the WAFL like Johnston the sub role ahead of Maric

Ahh yes it was too. Gets lost amongst the 100 reviews to remember which ones ended up counting

As mentioned it's almost ruining the joy of goals.

Petch from the boundary in particular - he's celebrating an awesome goal, then stops as he has to wait and make sure the review goes through. After it's approved then there's some lack lustre high fives. Lame.

Then we have to hear Pavlich muse about how he wonders if it's an AFL directive to review goals, even though the AFL admitted already last week or so that it was a directive.

No Switkowski and no Schulz is good, they both seemed to go up a gear for Derbies.

Backflips is back though

His pace troubles us and in the practice match earlier this year he was really damaging

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If backflips is getting the ball it means they are dominating in other areas though. As no way he find the footy himself.
Or has he changed this season?

If backflips is getting the ball it means they are dominating in other areas though. As no way he find the footy himself.
Or has he changed this season?

Front runner, but makes it work. Seems to do most of his damage coming up to the play then slipping out and running full pace back to goal. I'd be reasonably comfortable with Hough playing on him and staying goal side, with a particular focus not to get sucked into the footy unless he is going to impact it.

Walters is looking a little rusty. Whoever can best tackle around the hips to avoid gifting him some high free kick goals should get that match up.

Front runner, but makes it work. Seems to do most of his damage coming up to the play then slipping out and running full pace back to goal. I'd be reasonably comfortable with Hough playing on him and staying goal side, with a particular focus not to get sucked into the footy unless he is going to impact it.

Walters is looking a little rusty. Whoever can best tackle around the hips to avoid gifting him some high free kick goals should get that match up.
Yeah thats my view of him to. Bascially if he's getting ball it's likely Freo are winning the ground ball and he's cherry picking.
Hough probably a good call.

Gee, how good is availability? We're contemplating bringing in two potentially underdone players not 7.

Minimal in-season injuries to our formerly tissue paper senior players.
Hell, we look fit!

Credit to the new medical/s&c and credit for finally addressing it, but taking this long to finally address an obvious shortcoming has torched careers.

Credit to Nisbett for all he did but the man was, forget asleep, he was dead at the wheel for years.

In: Gaff - the current Derby Light-Heavyweight Champion, he has a real chance to go toe-to-toe with Fyfe for the Cruiserweight title.

Backing in Gaff to unite the belts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back