Ryan O'Keefe

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks heaps hun

but for some reason, RWO won't let me access certain pages. i'm not sure what i've done but this message keeps coming up

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
i probably shouldn't post this here but does anyone know who i can contact?

have you like, gotten the email where you click the link and authorise your account?
if you have, then contact the administrator, like it says.

thanks heaps hun

but for some reason, RWO won't let me access certain pages. i'm not sure what i've done but this message keeps coming up

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
i probably shouldn't post this here but does anyone know who i can contact?

Yep. They made some changes where now you need to have totalled at least 50 posts before accessing some threads (to encourage posting). I'm 5 away from the half century, so even I can't access a thread I begun! lol

Does anyone watch Neighbours? Theres this guy, who portrays himself as Oliver and he looks so much like ROK. I can't find any pictures of this particluar angle which reminds me of ROK, but I must say, he's hot. But not as hot as ROK! :]

yeeeah, oliver :D
he looks much hotter with cut haur than when it was long..ew @ long hair

lucas (from home and away) looks like ROK's little brother, buuuuut he hotter than them all :D:D

Oh yess, when he had long hair, i was thinking how much he looked like ROK. But when those locks came down... hallelujah! I was chucking spasms when his hair was short... i was screaming out ROK!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back