SC Forwards Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he'll have a great year. He had all that off-field stuff distracting him last year, but it's too risky with the The Krak in the forwardline as well, although The Krak has DP eligibility.
Actually that was 2009 with all the off-field problems. Last year he didn't have any distractions at all and he played well.

What does everyone think of Lukas Markovic? I don't know whether to go him or Jaydan Pitt in the forward line (or someone else?) Currently have McKernan, richardon, matera and darling.

What does everyone think of Lukas Markovic? I don't know whether to go him or Jaydan Pitt in the forward line (or someone else?) Currently have McKernan, richardon, matera and darling.

Markovic will be straight out of the side when Lake comes back. Lake, Williams and Morris are all ahead of him. From what I have seen/heard he is just a pure stopper (punching the ball out of defence doesn't get points).

Shit how much Iv'e changed my team in the last hour.

Seriously get on Mitch Duncan. playing in the midfield 280k Bargain price.

And Gamble for the Saints @ 180k. Seriously worth it.

I am really p155ed that I traded Mitch Duncan and Chris Newman out for Jed Adcock and Chris Yarran before seeing the official team sheets last night and not thinking of changing back prior to the bounce. Thought Duncan may struggle for game time a bit and then when it was too late saw him named as the starting centre! Traded Newman out so I could afford to upgrade Duncan to Yarran :(:(:(. A score of 30 for Yarran....seriously his game was more worthy of a -30 last night!!
There is no room for players with a lack of interest in my team.
I was feeling that ill that I nearly threw up at half time knowing that Newman was on his way to 100+ and Yarran had only 3 touches. I will be forever haunted by this decision but the only thing that made me feel slightly better was seeing Foley's 24 points if that is any consolation.

God dammit...It hurts like hell !

Markovic will be straight out of the side when Lake comes back. Lake, Williams and Morris are all ahead of him. From what I have seen/heard he is just a pure stopper (punching the ball out of defence doesn't get points).

Thanks, any tips for a 4th rookie ?

Need three out of the following...

Prestia, Tapscott, Matera, Darling

I have Tapscott, Matera and Darling but not Prestia. It probably depends on how many other Gold Coast rookies you have. Is there any chance you could put him in your midfield for MPP, or do you have Swallow and Harris also?

Two of Pavlich, Harvey and Green, please! I'm thinking the first two. I haven't posted anything about my team until today (my last decision!).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Tapscott, Matera and Darling but not Prestia. It probably depends on how many other Gold Coast rookies you have. Is there any chance you could put him in your midfield for MPP, or do you have Swallow and Harris also?

Two of Pavlich, Harvey and Green, please! I'm thinking the first two. I haven't posted anything about my team until today (my last decision!).

I have a very similar problem
For yours i think id go the first 2
Mine is Pav Harvey and Goodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back