Scam or useful

Remove this Banner Ad

eays

All Australian
Mar 16, 2006
ringwood
AFL Club
Richmond
trying to get on a fitness kick and thinking about getting some equipment for home. I was thinking of getting that total gym (ie the chuck norris one) thing you see advertised on tv. In theory, it seems to be a decent piece of equipment. I'm not unrealistic about what it could do, dont expect miracles or anything, but it seems like a good way to tone up you muscles and lose a layer of fat.

Anyone own or tried the total gym? any positive or negative feedback anyone can give? is it worth the $$? does it work????

cheers fellas.

eays said:
In theory, it seems to be a decent piece of equipment. I'm not unrealistic about what it could do, dont expect miracles or anything, but it seems like a good way to tone up you muscles and lose a layer of fat.

I thought the same when I first met my wife. I think I chose wisely, although she is an expensive model to maintain. But still runs well.

Leper said:
I thought the same when I first met my wife. I think I chose wisely, although she is an expensive model to maintain. But still runs well.

lol good one mate!!

dont suppose anyone here has actually used a total gym??

They are only useful if you use them. That goes for the wife as well Leper

Dont do what I did and put it upstairs... got out of breath trying to get to it

They are only a scam if you dont use them..no matter what the cost

You're better of getting a power rack, olympic weights and bar and an adjustable bench than one of those total gyms, not only will it save you a bit of money but you'll see much better results (free weights>>>total gym)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back