GDFL Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

why not leave it to chance? have a numbered draw rather than named draw, and draw the teams in a lottery at the end of year presentation night. have seedings for the two grand finalists and the 2 bottom teams to only play each other once and definatley play each other twice.

why not leave it to chance? have a numbered draw rather than named draw, and draw the teams in a lottery at the end of year presentation night. have seedings for the two grand finalists and the 2 bottom teams to only play each other once and definatley play each other twice.
That's a better idea.

Great news for the devils round one against thomson Carlton legend Anthony koutoufides will be playing for the devils. It's great for our league to be-able to have someone like him playing.

Great news for the devils round one against thomson Carlton legend Anthony koutoufides will be playing for the devils. It's great for our league to be-able to have someone like him playing.

Fevola will be at full forward for Belmont Lions v Bannockburn round 1, Canavan will have to play in the pocket.

Is a good promotion for the league indeed devils. How did something like this all eventuate may I ask and I'm assuming is a one off game

great news at bell post Hill, former AFL star Brent Grgic has agreed to play and coach the club! not sure its a one off though, fingers crossed.

;)

great news at bell post Hill, former AFL star Brent Grgic has agreed to play and coach the club! not sure its a one off though, fingers crossed.

;)

Not sure about guest stints, good for cahs and exposure I guess but does not help you in the long run. What about the person busting their gut all summer and missing out?
Still, the good outweighs the bad and a good get for Corio.
Surely free souvlaki's that arvo haha

agreed, i suppose if you are going to sell a spot on your list in may as well be round 1.

if he kicks 10 and they win, has Corio beaten Thomson, or has Kouta? Corio have done a power of work over the off season, but i think this gimmick only has one upside, the cash over the gate/bar.

David Mensch is a better story for the league in my opinion.

Kouta said on twitter yesterday that he was playing round 2, not round 1.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Na
That means he is playing at Geelong West home game v Corio, gee the Cheetahs will be happy.

Is this really serious Devil ?
Na mate corio vs thomson it's definately gonna be a corio home game he plays. You won't be able too move at corio for that game.

Plenty of upside to Kouta Bizza - heaps of publicity for the club and the GDFL, massive excitement generated throughout the club and the community, more spectators at the game, reward to the loyal sponsors and supporters of the club, opportunity to drive memberships, positive impact on the playing group and yes he may make the difference between winning and losing and that equals 4 very valuable points to Corio.

Corio will
Plenty of upside to Kouta Bizza - heaps of publicity for the club and the GDFL, massive excitement generated throughout the club and the community, more spectators at the game, reward to the loyal sponsors and supporters of the club, opportunity to drive memberships, positive impact on the playing group and yes he may make the difference between winning and losing and that equals 4 very valuable points to Corio.

Corio will improve but Thomson 40+ for mine

Walking the waterfront today come across north geelong doing some kind of bootcamp work looked to be about 80 people there (guys and chicks) looked pretty impressive

not doubting Kouta's qualities, I am a Carlton man after all.

but is the result one way or the other a true reflection of the hard work Corio has put in? i think it clouds it.

and what about player number 23? playing 2's for a week, for a guy that needs a Melways to find the ground.

not doubting Kouta's qualities, I am a Carlton man after all.

but is the result one way or the other a true reflection of the hard work Corio has put in? i think it clouds it.

and what about player number 23? playing 2's for a week, for a guy that needs a Melways to find the ground.

The benefit for the other 21 who get to play with him FAR outweighs the negative for the last guy picked. Lets be honest if your last picked in ones at corio then you'd be in the twos at most other clubs anyway.
It's a good get for the club as a whole, players, sponsors and supporters.
Do you just bag out anything any other club does bizza if its something that the mighty BPH haven't?
Get off the struggling clubs back you arrogant prick

you barrack for richmond yeah? makes sense considering you have no concept of depth.

in terms of team success, players 10-25 are more important than players 1-9, even more so if you are trying to rebuild.

teams like Werribee have copped plenty on here for filling up the spots 1-9, but not concentrating on 10-25.

can you highlight the posts where i have bagged struggling clubs? in these last few posts i have given credit to both Corio and Winch, Winch more so because in my opinion Mensch is the biggest signing in the league since Grgic.

as for the "Arrogant Prick" comment, get out from behind your pseudonym and let everyone know who you are. i do, and if i upset anyone on here they are quite welcome to come and talk to me about it. you're just another keyboard warrior... you f#$king donut

Well said Bizza. You mentioned quite a while ago the BPH had a few quality signings apart from Jovanovic, just wondering if you may be able to update us with some more detail now that some clearances have been processed - or do the Hill still have a few signings up their sleeves?

Well said Bizza. You mentioned quite a while ago the BPH had a few quality signings apart from Jovanovic, just wondering if you may be able to update us with some more detail now that some clearances have been processed - or do the Hill still have a few signings up their sleeves?

Rob Wood from Lara is tearing up the track at the moment, leading the timetrials... Jovana training looks like he has lost 5 kilo since he last pulled the boots on.

we havent changed tack from the last previous years, certainly havent hunted anyone, wont play any praccies (besides intraclubs) just worked on an open door policy and seems to have kept everyone happy - even guys who missed out on a senior flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back