Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 9: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Uncle Horace translation of today. You owe me a few!

Well not much to report really. Everyone has been polite. No-one spat on the virgin Mary. We had jaffles for afternoon tea. Mobbs prefers Apricot Jam, Clarkey likes yoghurt acquired from some hippy who lives in a Yurt. Donald Trump made a truthful statement (it was an accident). Bonz shrunk a further cm. Natural Disaster visited and hurriedly left. TedDougChris announced he was playing full forward.

In short a pleasant day.

Well not much to report really. Everyone has been polite. No-one spat on the virgin Mary. We had jaffles for afternoon tea. Mobbs prefers Apricot Jam, Clarkey likes yoghurt acquired from some hippy who lives in a Yurt. Donald Trump made a truthful statement (it was an accident). Bonz shrunk a further cm. Natural Disaster visited and hurriedly left. TedDougChris announced he was playing full forward.

In short a pleasant day.
The jaffles were a highlight.

Well, it's been a relatively slow week so far, part of this would be my fault.

I've had some stuff going on but I'm working on a few things here and there. But I'm here, and I'm ready to post absolute tripe to despise Mobbs and make him further regret his decision to create this league...

I've had some stuff going on but I'm working on a few things here and there. But I'm here, and I'm ready to post absolute tripe to despise Mobbs and make him further regret his decision to create this league...

I'm sorry to hear about your move to the Bombers....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry to hear about your move to the Bombers....
They wish, I'd never stoop that low. Even for a $1,000 donation to a charity of my choice... I'd just pay it myself.

Yum. They always are. Hmmn. Did I save you one? Let me check.

clang gulp snorfle ... Mooch ate yours, how mean.
Mooch has a big mouth.

I think you mean absolute gun Bingo player.
Hello, goodbye.

Why is Ant Bear visiting?
He goes wherever Dingster goes.

They wish, I'd never stoop that low. Even for a $1,000 donation to a charity of my choice... I'd just pay it myself.

Mooch has a big mouth.

Hello, goodbye.

He goes wherever Dingster goes.

Is Ant Bear still after a primo position or just trying to track down Broken?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back