FTA-TV Sherlock

Remove this Banner Ad

watched last season again yesterday and 5 minutes away from new episode fully downloaded. s**t better be as good as the first.

A great start to season 2. As enjoyable as season 1, but a slightly different feel. Without the need to give the background of Holmes in the 21st century it did jump around a bit more and took until the first 15 minutes in until it felt settled.

Enjoyed Holmes being a bit more of an action man himself though. 'How many times did he fall out the window?'. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good spooky stuff, but it felt a bit too removed from the original story for my liking.

Ditto

I also lost it at the microscope scene..... whoever wrote that sequence should be shot, that was just hilariously scientifically wrong in every way, shape and form imaginable :D

Oh my GOD that was brilliant. I can't believe that an entire Moriarty episode could exceed the expectations, but it did it easily. MOAR!!!

Oh my GOD that was brilliant. I can't believe that an entire Moriarty episode could exceed the expectations, but it did it easily. MOAR!!!

Thankfully there will be a third season.

guinness_brilliant.jpg

God that must have been a bugger of an episode to write. My mind is still spinning...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back