Recommitted Sidebottom rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Collingwood to use pick they get off North for Sidebottom (there'll be a player to, probably Garner) for Aish.

**** that Garner should be on the keep list, unless he wants out.

Guys like Bastinac, Black, McKenzie and Daw should be on the table before this guy.

Ya gotta give quality to get quality and the Woods aren't letting a bloke like Sidebottom go for a mid teens pick.

Sidebottom?

What have i missed..!???

North big into Sidebottom (so to speak)

He's annoyed all these other blokes like Treloar and ... s****** ... Greenwod are getting big $$$ while he is the one with runs on the board.

Fits our needs perfectly too.

He's annoyed all these other blokes like Treloar and ... s****** ... Greenwod are getting big $$$ while he is the one with runs on the board.

Well start a sidebottom thread then...no one is stopping you. north should have just drafted him in the 08 draft with pick 8 anyways.

Ya gotta give quality to get quality and the Woods aren't letting a bloke like Sidebottom go for a mid teens pick.
The Sidebottom rumour sounds like pure BF fantasy?

He would suit our needs, but not sure Garner should be someone we let go. But if the club thinks Sidebottom is worth it, who am I to argue?

I think Garner is going to be a player, so Collingwood would do alright out of it if they use the Pick well?

He is a top 5 player on our list. About as important as Treloar will be for us. Contracted, won't go for any less than ur firstrounder this and next.

Well start a sidebottom thread then...no one is stopping you. north should have just drafted him in the 08 draft with pick 8 anyways.

We wanted to draft him but Ziebell fell. I think we actually suspected he'd slide to our 2nd rounder but he kicked ten in the TAC final with JZ putting most of them on his ****.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a top 5 player on our list. About as important as Treloar will be for us. Contracted, won't go for any less than ur firstrounder this and next.

That's why I'm saying first rounder and a player (Garner)

Sidebottom is very close to Geoff Walsh, he sees him on a regular occurrence having a bet in the Harp of Erin in Kew. I doubt he would leave, but the two are very close.

Sidebottom is very close to Geoff Walsh, he sees him on a regular occurrence having a bet in the Harp of Erin in Kew. I doubt he would leave, but the two are very close.

Would also have been assistant coached by Scott for a year?

Would also have been assistant coached by Scott for a year?

In 2009, yes. Scott was the midfield coach but left at start of 2009 Finals Series after he got North job. Would have been also coached by Gavin Brown, who was our VFL coach in 2009.

I doubt he will move but his best mate in Beams left last year, Heath Shaw, Seedsman & co are very close to Sidebottom because they live/ed in Kew, they all like a punt, getting on the piss and this group has never seen eye to eye with Buckley.

That's why I'm saying first rounder and a player (Garner)
Why do we need another fringe, unproven midfielder if Freeman is leaving for the reason of lack of opportunity. We have no need of another young midfielder with Aish and Treloar probably coming to us. We will most likely ask for ur 2 first rounders which will both be terrible first rounders given the strength of your team unless you have KPP we really like.

Sidebum is leaving this season or next, pies might as well get a pick for him now to help them bring in the new blokes. His manager has contract shopped him and got big $$ interest from North and the Dees that I know of.

Sidebum is leaving this season or next, pies might as well get a pick for him now to help them bring in the new blokes. His manager has contract shopped him and got big $$ interest from North and the Dees that I know of.
He's contracted for 2016. The reality is he will not be traded for picks, only mature talent.

Thats playing with fire with Petracca being a huge pies fan haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back