Silly Season.... Recruiting and other nonsense

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every club in the Wimmera League has been in touch with the Schultz brothers. Horsham Saints and Horsham included
Spot on Bumbles, Dean Toet just a 2's player.

is this a rumor or the truth, will be a very big loss for the rats considering they have a very young side, they will miss his experiance if he goes
Always hoped that Deebs would go back HOME and play or coach at the Western again..
Can anyone add to this rumour and whether it is true or not?

is this a rumor or the truth, will be a very big loss for the rats considering they have a very young side, they will miss his experiance if he goes

I wouldn't read too much into posts from Beton 5, Bligh very happy at Ararat and looking foward to guiding the young rats into the finals 2009.

big rumours of horsham players heading to birchip farr carr and barnett can anyone confirm or deny this. if they did leave would terry arnel head back with them. Who would be the front runners to coach if stewy did leave, know they were keen on schultz but he is staying at kalkee. Also believe matty hoe from the saints has been offered some large coin from the panthers to head to the district league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoey staying put with the Saints. Heard similar rumors about Birchip throwing cash around. Barnett maybe, Farr, Carr and Arnel more likely to hang around. Terry got young family, wouldn't reckon travelling to Birchip for training, games etc would go down real well at home.

Dale Bligh will be coaching GREAT WESTERN next year big loss for the rats...

Blyzee told me last week that he is deffinitely stayin put with the young rats. Not sure how long his battered body can hold up for(he tells me he feels tops) but the breaks must be takin its toll on him. Even tho he loves the rats he is a loyal man and still states that he wants to finnish back home at the western when the time is right. He wont want to just go back to fill the numbers either.... He will want to help get them a premiership success... will prob have a few followers too...:thumbsu:

Nhill Tigers have opened the cheque book this year with two gun signings. Ryan Hargraves 32 from the Western Bulldogs, won Port Adelaides goal kicking last year and Chris Ladhams 27 from the Adelaide Crows, also played SANFL last year. Love to know what sort of $$$$ those blokes would be on? Great for the league but.

Nhill Tigers have opened the cheque book this year with two gun signings. Ryan Hargraves 32 from the Western Bulldogs, won Port Adelaides goal kicking last year and Chris Ladhams 27 from the Adelaide Crows, also played SANFL last year. Love to know what sort of $$$$ those blokes would be on? Great for the league but.

Quite a bit im tipping!! Bayzand quick to make a mark on the recruiting front if these signings are true anyway!!

Big Dela - are you taking with you up the Western Hwy your lil buddy Roachey; one of NOBs and Old Xavs fav sons? Would be great to see him play in the Wimmera.

really worried about the diggers! players going everywhere for the second year in a row. can anyone confirm or deny rumours about player depature and arrivals. Hope they can field 4 grades of footy dont wont them to dissapear maybe they should consider merger to get some identitiy??? any thoughts

scotty were are they heading??? l know combes off too beulah and mibus is prob back too nati along with wade wat else is happening, why r people leaving??

To be honest, i don't know of anymore details than the ones posted above in reference to Seniors. Adam Taylor back to Minyip-Murtoa where he will be playing Seniors no doubt but that's about all i know.

Alistair and Nathan Byrne to the Saints is likely and Tom Ballinger and Jarrod Khan back to the Saints as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back