Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAFC27

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Apparently SPP accidentally posted an inappropriate photo on his Instagram story with another female and was deleted 30 seconds later...idk if this is the place to post though

I saved the photo. It's not good.

That being said - I didn't get it directly from the Instagram. It could be fabricated? He's been susceptible to trolling this year
On a more positive note, glad to see Aidyn Johnson s keeping out of trouble by spending time in Ernabella with Hamish and Jonas and I assume Paul V.

On a more positive note, glad to see Aidyn Johnson s keeping out of trouble by spending time in Ernabella with Hamish and Jonas and I assume Paul V.
I love AJ and want to see him become a huge success at Port Adelaide. So i guess i am going to want to see some extreme changes in our gameplan to allow him to showcase his pace and agility.

I saved the photo. It's not good.

That being said - I didn't get it directly from the Instagram. It could be fabricated? He's been susceptible to trolling this year

Smitho & Elspeth circling

Seagull-steals-chips.gif

I love AJ and want to see him become a huge success at Port Adelaide. So i guess i am going to want to see some extreme changes in our gameplan to allow him to showcase his pace and agility.

He has all the tools. If he can find more of the ball he'll be a weapon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've moved all of the SPP posts into a new thread because let's face it, this is going to be big news.

And just a reminder of the obvious - please refrain from posting the photo or any links to the photo here.

Shut up you melting losers.

Literally nothing in the picture other than Sam in his jocks and a girl sleeping on his leg.

If that is a crime then lock up everyone.

What is this world coming to.

Also. Do your own ******* research and make up your own mind about things before reacting like mrs ******* love joy won’t someone think about the children because some idiot makes an over reacting post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back