XBX Starfield

Remove this Banner Ad

How good are the weapon designs in this game

z45pehc6z8mb1.jpg

Was on facebook, don't recall the name but the account/streamer is a cartoon Hawk if that makes any sense.
Sounds like Gameranx?

Seems they got a bunch, I think it'd be this one:

Weirdly it isn't.

The one I watched mentioned chatting to some dude on mars in the bar who is surrounded by paperwork as early as possible.

Weirdly it isn't.

The one I watched mentioned chatting to some dude on mars in the bar who is surrounded by paperwork as early as possible.

Is that the LIST guy? Bill Hill or something like that? Because he gave me a quest about surveying planets which I still haven't completed because I'm not actually sure what he wants.

Just swapped out my 3900x for a 5800x3d.
FPS in New Atlantis went from 35-45 and big lows to 50-55 very stable. Wowee

Are you getting different averages in different areas? New Atlantis is different maps and I find I get 50s in all of them except MAST district which consistently chugs in the 40s.

Some random ship landed near me so spoke with the captain, they have a busted ship and needed ship parts, all good friend have none on me but I do have some on my ship, figured I'd break into there ship first and loot before they had a fixed ship and the campaigners had 20 ship parts on board, safe to say I took them all and gave the captain the one they needed.

Anyone done much with their outposts?

I have Aluminum and Helium harvesting atm. Not 100% sure how the supply lines, trade route and cargo stuff works.

I only just started to work this out last night. Connect your extractors to a matching container (solid, liquid or gas) using a link. Then when you build a cargo pad you can link that container to the outgoing and link the outposts. If you want stuff coming to a particular outpost, say for manufacturing, then link the incoming part of the cargo pad to a matching container.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wondering the same thing, took the day off just to play it 😂

Just found out it releases 5pm pacific time, so 10am should be available here for us.
Damn I was hoping of having a quick play before work

So you can just transport between outposts in the same solar system yeah? To sell the stuff I still put it on my ship and sell it myself?

I was in a hurry before and just speed read that before sorry.

Yeah you'll need to put anything on yourself or your ship to sell. Just to clear up the cargo link stuff, if you plonk a cargo link landing pad if will have an incoming and outgoing connection. It also has a terminal to select another cargo link to connect with. And unless is an interstellar cargo link it will only be able to connect to others in the same system.

The example of my setup is:

I found a moon with most of the raw stuff I want so I'm actually setting up 3 outposts there but it works the same as if on different planets/moons in the same system.

One outpost mines nothing but iron. I have a few solid storage containers linked together and the extractors are linked to the containers. Those containers are then linked to the outgoing connection of the cargo link. In the terminal I selected my second outpost as the link.

Outpost two mines aluminium and beryllium. I have both going to solid storage containers like I do with the iron at the first outpost. I then have separate solid storage containers linked and connected to the incoming connection of the cargo link. Now this outpost has a solid stream of iron even though it doesn't mine it.

Next I'm setting up a helium-3 mining outpost and I'll ship that as well to the second outpost and store it in gas storage containers. Then at this same outpost I will eventually setup an interstellar cargo link and when I find another planet with more valuable resources that I want to start manufacturing on I'll begin exporting there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back