Nt Bomber

Team Captain
Nov 9, 2004
Darwin
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon/Manly
Stewie is down in Melbourne this year going to school on a scholarship. I presume its with his cousin at Scotch.

Small stocky player very in and under and can play.

Came back and played in Darwin on the weekend and will be playing for St Marys in the NT grand final in a couple of weeks.

Anyone know how he is fitting in down there.

By all reports, he's going well. Should play 1st XVIII footy and mix well on the field with Cyril Rioli and Nathan Djerkurra.

yeah, stewie is a great bloke, loves a bit of fun and is fitting in really well, he loves it down here and says it is just a great environment fot football. i dont actually kno what he is like at football, but at training he has possesed the same skills as jnr or even better, he is a hot prospect. knows how to fight aswell. lol

figjamy said:
yeah, stewie is a great bloke, loves a bit of fun and is fitting in really well, he loves it down here and says it is just a great environment fot football. i dont actually kno what he is like at football, but at training he has possesed the same skills as jnr or even better, he is a hot prospect. knows how to fight aswell. lol

Jnr boy ********es all over Stewie. Stewie is a bit on the tubby side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back